Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with screws

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
05.08.2019 13:23  |  
Part 1 — Creating Cute Cat is here. Part 2 — Note Board. plywood 6 mm, board size is 28х17.5 cm; white paper, size 9×9 cm; pricker, ruler; drill; white, light brown, dark brown paints; stencil; pink, yellow, green contours; masking tape, double-sided tape; wooden clothes pin, pencil; tape ...
2 ideas how to make flower pots with your own hands. The first flower pot turned out in steampunk style, and the second one is as if made of old bronze. Pots do not difficult, such do not buy in the store. Steampunk style pot: 00:00 Old bronze imitation flower pot: 06:17 You will need: plastic ...
Today you may learn how to make a flower stand in the form of a bronze column with your own hands. The pedestal column turned out approximately 1 meter high. You can do it of any height, at least half a meter or 2 meters. To make a flower stand, you will need:• cardboard tube (can be found ...
Today you will observe how I am making this tray from scratch. I really liked working with wood, sawing, polishing, painting. In summer you can make it safely on the street. What did I do it for? Well, first of all, any morning will be brighter if you treat your beloved one to breakfast from such a ...
I have made decor of old boards and dry branches. This is a great home decor idea and not only. Decor can be made in a couple of hours and decorate your room. You will need:• any old boards (can be rotten);• dry branches of any tree;• screws;• hot glue;&# ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
One more thing I have made for my daughter. Busyhouse — cool toy! But all of them in shops or homemade ones have one principle — bearing walls. It turns out that this exciting toy is easy to make, but it is used one-sidedly. Just as a busyhouse. One busyhouse makes 4 busyhouses. Or six, if with a ...
You need any shelf with scalloped details and flowing shapes, carved decoration would be even better. Materials anв tools: sponges or sandpaper with different grain metal and rubber spatula  coating for wood nails, screws, Moment glue acrylic paint, acrylic varnish, brushes, rollers, gloves wooden ...
There is something 'honest' in folk patterns, something noble in their natural simplicity. And today I want to share the beauty with you! You need: - a wooden plate, the thickness 15-20 mm- metal (copper or whatever)- linen- screws- push pins- factory hooks or wire 3 mm, screws + welder- ...
15.05.2017 13:27  |  
Today I want to tell you how to make a key holder on your own. You need: - wooden blank- paint (I always use tempera)- white acrylic paint- brush- acrylic varnish- sandpaper- hooks for hangers + screws- fasteners + screws- screwdriver Carefully sand the surface. Then paint the surface.  To age ...
Recently I decided to put all spools of thread in their place because they were in a romantic mess. And I needed some materials and tools — they are in the photo: At first, I marked on a wooden board and sawed off the sides of the shelа with a hacksaw.    The base of the shelf: Nailed ...
There is a winning gift idea for your women. Each of them has different sweet trifles but they are stored in a box or stuffed in bookshelves.Now they all will have their own place. The value of the item is that you make it it with your hands. The costs practically go to zero. Take the much-loved ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений