Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with synthetic

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
We're going to sew a fairy doll to decorate a nursery. You need: 1. Felt of four colours (beige, pink, yellow, blue and a little white). 2. Scissors, pins, needle, thread. 3. Polyester batting for stuffing. 4. Velcro. 5. Template. 1. The template is very simple, you can draw it on your own or ...
The idea for this toy came in a busy period when I was getting ready for an exhibition and made everything manually. But I needed to get away and make something different, simple and creative. And I decided to make Christmas toys from anything. Here's what I needed: watercolor paint thin brush ...
07.11.2017 16:41  |  
Christmas is comming! When I walk in a mal and see nice dolls, I remember how much I want to make a doll on my own, and this time has come!  It turned to be very easy to create a doll. Mine was 67 cm and I used: wooden stick three small pieces of plywood, about 10 to 15 cm metal corners, 5 pieces, ...
Pumpkin! Very simple to implement from scraps to decorate your interior for Halloween. Getting started: - fabric - scissors - thread for sewing and thicker, to create slices You can even do without a sewing machine! Ccut out rectangles 1:2, that is the main condition, a rectangle can be very large ...
It can serve as a decoration of the room or a sign on the door for your kid. Materials and tools - felt of different matching colours: light pink, bright pink, light yellow, bright yellow, coral, beige — per one sheet 20*30 - white felt — one sheet 20*30 - polyester batting - 0.5 mm satin ribbons of ...
The glorious Easter is comming, and each family has its secrets and ways of decorating Easter table. I suggest you sewing an Easter Bunny that would serve a nice table decor. I used the following materials and tools: 1. Cotton fabric for the body.2. Threads to match the fabric.3. Embroidery floss ...
There are many fairy-tales in Russian folk tradition. And I thought, maybe there is one about a matryoshka doll? The tale is short in telling, but the deed is long in doing. So, let's make a felt fairy-tale doll. I'm an experienced puppet-maker but made this doll... for the first time.  So ...
Good day! I suggest you sewing a toy the idea of which was born after my tutorial for kids. So I come up with Levushka. This toy is ringing, rustling and entertaining for kids from 6 months or even earlier. The toy is sewn so that a child could not tear it off or eat. Traditionally, the body of a ...
I suggest watching a simple tutorial on decorating cushions for a child's room. You need: 1. Checked fabric. 2. Print on linen (approximately 18х18см) 3. Lace (width 4 cm) 4. Zipper 50 cm (I have a hidden one) 5. Scissors, needle, measuring tape, chalk, threads, pins.... Sewing cases ...
27.02.2017 16:50  |  
Today I propose to sew a pretty brooch in the form of a Bunny, or even a bear. Or maybe your imagination will tell you something new. Beginner will also manage with this brooch, and have much joy with it. I guarantee you that! You need: - German viscose, or any other fabric. It should not stretch ...
Spring is just around the corner! And to bring it home, open up your creative heart with joy — create spring bird magnets out of felt.   They can be created with children. After all, the birds will happily settle on any fridge to tweet there and carry spring mood :) Here's what you need to sew ...
I love the felted animalistic brooches, so I'll show you how to make a brooch in the shape of a muzzle in mixed media: by sewing and felting. Take: - red faux fur with a long nap (1-1.5 cm) - white faux fur with a short nap (3-5 mm) - needle, scissors, a needle for felting - pieces of faux and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений