Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with watercolor paper

26 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
In this video tutorial, I will show you step by step how to paint a winter landscape with watercolors. We will need watercolor, brushes, watercolor paper or A4 paper, a rag or napkin, water. Beginners can use a simple pencil and an eraser to outline a drawing. If you want to dry your work faster, ...
Framing a drawing in the Boho style Nature is an integral part of our life. In urban apartments you especially acutely feel the lack of life-giving power of the forest, mountains, invigorating wind, running water. For someone boho is a fashion that will be replaced by the next trend, and for someone ...
Today I want to make a jewellery case for Mom. At first, the idea was to make a place to store jewelry, arrange everything in Mixed Media style, but in the process I wanted to add photos. I made a so-called turntable, and attached 2 more photos. I've got winter photos, but the box is spring. I ...
Today I want to tell you how you can simply, quickly and stylishly draw Sakura flowers with water colors. Drawing is in a sketch technique, that is a quick drawing. Let's begin... For the sketch, you need watercolor paper, watercolors and acrylic or gouache paints and a thin black marker or ...
25.02.2019 17:03  |  
I would like to share my own way to make a package box. It is not very expensive and is quite simple to make. To make the box, you`ll need: - 3 sheets of watercolor paper, A3, 200 gr/m; - 1 file (60 µm); - sequins of different colors and shapes; - 1 sheet of cardboard, A4 size; - 6 sheets of ...
One winter evening, I was looking at beautiful photos on the Internet and saw the unusual appearance of the Japanese traditional gassho-zukuri houses in the villages of Shirakawa and Gokayama, many houses were build more than three centuries ago, and the oldest house was said to have been built ...
Today I decided to show a piece of my work and tell about the process of creating a portrait in the fashion style. I draw your attention that this is a stylized portrait, a fashion (beauty) illustration — which essentially involves simplification in color and anatomy. We will need: watercolor paper ...
Do you want to learn how to make a lantern candle holder with minimum cost of cardboard? Today I will tell you how to do that. It is perfect for a Christmas photo shoot or interior. In shops I always look at all sorts of lamps, but sometimes the price is too high and I came up with the idea to make ...
I love to paint animals with different materials, pencils, oil paints, watercolors. This video tutorial shows how to paint a watercolor portrait of a fox. The video is accompanied by my small comments during the execution. The customer chose a photo of a charming fox as a pair for a wolf. I liked a ...
Today I want to share with you a DIY on cartonnage. I will tell you how to make a desk organizer. Recently, I took up cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that the works of cardboard could be so strong and cardboard is as good as wood. Of course, you need to avoid getting wet, but you can ...
Dear friends, I want to present to your attention a tutorial on painting a jay with watercolour.You need:1. Watercolour paper.2. Watercolour.3. Brushes. First, make a sketch. I paint wet over wet: Add blue shades: More dark blue: More details: Now add the background wet on wet. Use bright ...
Today I want to share with you a story on how to make a pencil organizer with your own hands. Recently, I was fascinated by the cartonnage technique. And I didn't expect that works out of cardboard can be as strong as wood. Well, you need to save them from getting wet. Materials and tools: ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений