Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gel pen

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
20.02.2019 16:56  |  
Today I suggest drawing a simple minimalist card on February 23.For drawing you can use any art materials you like. Materials used in the tutorial: sheet of thick paper 10x15 cm; simple pencil; eraser; liner; alcohol markers; color pencils; white gel pen. Let's start drawing. Step 1. Sketch ...
27.11.2018 10:31  |  
I offer you a fairly simple tutorial on making Christmas toys that does not require any special skills and knowledge. In the house of every woman there are always small pieces of fabric, lace and ribbons and small decorative elements, of which we will now create our masterpiece. You can replace all ...
I want to show you how to decorate small but nice and functional gifts for family, friends and colleagues in the dot painting technique.  Get: - a massage comb, - black acrylic paint  - acrylic contours - pearls imitation paint - primer for smooth surfaces - acrylic varnish - ordinary ruler, ruler ...
It's time to get ready for summer heat and humidity. For me, temperature over 30 is a sheer torture. So I never leave a fan. I remembered that in China and Japan ordinary paper fans are highly popular as in the photo below: So I quickly made a fan and share  this DIY with you! You need: 1. Two ...
20.02.2017 16:21  |  
I encouraged to draw cute tags for handmade products. One tag can be drawn very quickly and a large number would, of course, take a lot of time. But the process is fascinating and draws you away from all kinds of thoughts, so relax! The tags come out very interesting and everyone likes them! ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений