Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stamps

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I wanted to show a design resemblong an accordion, which I had not invented myself (the authorship is not claimed). I modified it a little and constantly use it in different variations. I think almost everyone did an "accordion" album, there is a slight difference in the fact that ...
In this tutorial, decorator Elena Tyuleneva will show the process of creating interior clock and talk about her favorite materials and techniques.  For work you will need: billet for clock 30 cm diameter, plywood;  decoupage napkin;  embossed acrylic ...
Tray, or mini photo background — this depends on what you need. I hope you will find it useful. For this work, you`ll need a furniture board (sold in large stores), burner, white wood putty. Gray paint and stamps can be used additionally.Let`s begin!Cut off a suitable part of the furniture board. I ...
A wonderful tutorial on creating scrapbook cards :) All materials are ordinary: pads with ink silicon stamps hole punch that makes openwork details So, let's start! Find nautical stamps: Make some prints: Paint them slightly: Cut them with a 1 mm allowance: I made some openwork napkins ...
I want to tell you how to make such cute buttons in just a few minutes. You need: - blank buttons - plain fabric, cut into squares + stamps + acrylic block and Tsukineko Versafine ink pad / fabric with a small pattern - pliers (or scissors) - glue (you can do without it)   1. Make an imprint in the ...
Somehow I came across an idea to use a rubber not on its original purpose :) And make a multipurpose star stamp from it — use for Halloween parties, New Year cards and so on.  Materials: eraser stationery knife pencil glue two wooden blanks acrylic paint Carefully draw a star on the eraser, cut ...
This chair manufactured by IKEA is called Patrick. It faithfully served for about 10 years and frayed, has undergone several restorations. The task: fix the upholstery. Decision: it was decided to decorate the worn out parts of the chair along the contour of the seams with a linen printed fabric ...
I want to share ideas of how to use stamps for soap. 1. You need: - modeling clay, may take polymer or salt dough - stamp for soap - knife - rolling pin - acrylic lacquer - and paint (optional) 2. Cut off a small piece of clay. 3. Roll it out so that it was a little bigger then the ...
It happens so that crowds of muses come to visit you, you're full of ideas and tirelessly mold, dry, paint, pour, bend, crumple, varnish and assemble... And sometimes you're waiting, and waiting for one, but she has completely forgot about you... That day I failed to wait for my Muse of ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений