Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with holofayber

12 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
MATERIALS AND TOOLS Yarn: mustard (Gazzal Baby Cotton 3447), brown (unknown wool mixture, perhaps the Semenovskaya yarn), peach (Vita Coco Cotton 3883), yellow (Semenovskaya yarn, Cable)Eyes 6 mmHook 2 mm and 1.5 mm TABLE OF SYMBOLS CS - chane stitch SS - slip stitch SC - single crochet HDC ...
I offer you to sew a couple of small lovebird dolls for yourself or as a gift. Mine turned out about 15 cm. You need: Fabric for face — 2 pieces 15 by 10 cm. Fabric for clothes — 2 types — pieces about 15 by 10 cm Holofiber. Waxed cord about 55-60 cm. Wooden beads for the legs — 4 pcs. Wool for ...
I share with you the DIY and my copyrighted pattern that will help you to sew a Christmas doggie out of felt. We need: - felt (light brown, dark brown, white) - threads of the same colours - filler - safe nose for toys - needle - scissors - yarn for embroidering the face Take your high mood and ...
I offer you to crochet a Christmas toy of jute twine. So, you need: Jute twine Hook №3.5 Scissors Holofayber or other filler.  Linen lace and a button or bead for decoration. A couple of tips for choosing jute: It should be twine from jute labeled '2-thread' and density 2х560. It is ...
the question is easily solved — in a few minutes. You need: - felt (red and white) - filler (sintepon, holofiber) - sewing supplies (thread, needle, scissors) Cut out such blanks: Sticth the contour manually: Make such a sandwich (the filler is cut at the shape of the tree): And stitch it: ...
The DIY is great for beginners, but skillful needlewomen might find here something interesting. So, let's start. Take all you see below: And you can use my pattern. The doll will be 24-25 cm. Dashed lines shouldn't be sewn. Pay attention to the direction of grain lines (indicated by ...
Handmade world is experiencing a boom in the production of owls. So I decided to make my own owl and share with you! 1. Let's start with the pattern! I made it detailed. Take felt of bright colours and start! 2. Cut out all the parts, transfer them to felt. 3. Sew the face! Use a backstitch. ...
28.03.2017 12:09  |  
Easter is comming, and you can already think about Easter decor. I love decorating my house for this holiday. Collect porcelain eggs and rabbits. And recently I wondered if I could accomplish my collection with needlework. So I sewed some bright fleece eggs. Want, too? Then begin. Moreover, it is ...
Today I'm going to sew wonderful bright Bunnies for Easter. So, how to create a miracle: Print and cut out the pattern of the size you want.   Transfer the pattern to fabric and cut out with scissors, leaving 1-1.5 cm for seam allowance. Do not forget about the direction of the main ...
DIY on crocheting an Owl.  In the end, you should get a sweetheart doll of size about 7.5 cm (without tassels on ears). You need: 1. Yarn (mine is YarnArt Jeans, 160 m/50 g) of different colours. 2. Hooks #2 and #4 (according to the yarn you use). 3. Glass balls with the diameter of about 1 cm. ...
13.02.2017 19:40  |  
Spring, warm days, birds singing, smiles, good mood and of course the eve of the Easter holiday - all this has inspired me to create this DIY :) You need: - cotton fabric of mixed colours (pastel shades)- hollofayber filler- embroidery floss for noses- acrylic paint for fabric and a pick for ...
The best gift, of course, is a gift made with your own hands. Little presents, like a symbol of the coming year, can become pleasant and, most importantly, personal gifts for your family and friends. It's easy to make a lamb like this, you can even do this interesting work with your child. So, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений