Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with liquid plastic

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In order to make such brooches, you need a minimum of tools and minimal skills with polymer clay.   For work you will need:- red polymer clay (I have Fimo Effect 202);- a blade of a stationery knife;- brooch pin;- liquid plastic (fimo gel)- extruder (you can without it, just roll ...
In this video tutorial I want to show you how to make a simple, but bright and stylish brooch with a stylized cornflower made of polymer clay. Materials and tools: baked polymer clay, blue-green and blue, translucent polymer clay; liquid polymer clay; artistic dry pastels in dark blue color; mother ...
Today I want to talk about creating decor made from polymer clay. Making this decor, I realized that it is close to oil painting technique — the same work with a brush, 3D strokes, but instead of oil I use polymer clay! I used liquid plastic to soften polymer clay and brush strokes. It was an ...
Today I present a tutorial on creating a bouquet of realistic roses. Let`s agree that rose petals surface is rarely solid. As a rule, there are different transitions of colors, due to which each rose flower is beautiful and unique. Today I will show the technique of modeling roses, which differ in ...
In this guide I will show you how to sculpt a My Little Ponny figure of polymer clay. We will sculpt ponies with a minimum amount of tools. For the work we need: polymer clay — white, yellow, red, green, brown, black (if you don't have one of these colors, it can be mixed); fimo gel or other ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений