Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paper for scrapbooking

11 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
New Year is almost on the doorstep! Everybody has already started to decorate their houses... We try to make them more elegant and attractive.In stores there is an abundance of festive goods, and we will try to make a very striking decoration for a Christmas tree with our hands! So, let's start ...
A quick and easy way to make a gift box out of paper. It is suitable for small gifts and souvenirs.This is a very useful tutorial due to the upcoming holidays :)In the video, I took the squares with a size of 30 cm x 30 cm for the lid and the squares with a size of 29 cm x 29 cm for the bottom.The ...
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
Today I'm showing you how to make an unusual and very beautiful card that turns into a box when opened. You can put a wish written on a kraft paper inside this box, or use it as a gift envelope for money.   Materials and tools: Thick white paper. Paper for scrapbooking (I have 3 sheets, size ...
This DIY is on making puzzles for kids, or "what to do with unwanted plastic cards" Take flat and smooth cards, without bulk numbers and letters. Degrease them with alcohol or vodka. Now take the selected pictures, a printout, photo, picture from a magazin. I printed pics from the Internet ...
1. Cut strips of 1 cm width of cardboard (250-290 g) and fabric strips of 2 cm wide. Any length of fabric strips would fit (the more it is, the more magnificent the rose is). Fold fabric strips in half lengthwise and iron. 2. Wind the fabric on a cardboard strip in spiral. And iron. 3. Pull ...
Let's try to make a little repair right on the cover? This technique can lead to many ideas of creating jewellery.   Take a piece of bindery cardboard for the tiles and apply glue Korfix evenly (alternative – thick PVA). Neatly glue scrap paper on the cardboard — its pattern will be then ...
Today there is such a little tutorial in which I will show a very quick and easy way to make a notepad from scratch in paperback in about half an hour. For work, you need  - pack of sheets of A4 paper of such thickness that you can fold in half - sheet of thick paper or thin cardboard (the main ...
This envelope with a Declaration of Love is easy done yourself. Materials you need:1. Paper for scrapbooking (or coloured cardboard). 2. Ruler. 3. Simple pencil and soft eraser.4. Tape, width 3 cm (colour at your discretion, I have violet transparent), lighter or matches. 5. Glue stick or PVA, ...
21.02.2017 15:27  |  
Take paper from Tilda collection and a base (the paper on which all is attached) of size 13*10 cm. Glue one on another. Next, take a piece of Tilda fabric, with lovely floral prints: they are always combined with each other! :) Then I bathe lace in tea. Sew it to the side vertically. But ...
17.02.2017 12:29  |  
Today I suggest you to sew a headband in the style of pin-up, very popular in the 50s of the last century and popular now. Gather girl-friends, choose fabrics and start. Materials - fabric of the desired size (82cm х12cm) - wire (copper or aluminum) 80 cm length (I bent the ends so that the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений