Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with wool merino

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The fall palette is rich in colors: at this time, the work comes easily and with inspiration. It can be quiet and melancholic or suddenly amaze you with bright contrasts... The aim of today's lesson is to work with silk pieces of different densities and some advices of how to decorate the felt ...
The most disappointing thing about life is the monotonous daily routine, so we are always looking for new ideas and solutions. Interestingly, when making complex things seem simple, and vice versa, complicate the simplest. For this experiment, we'll need about 300 gram of merino wool roving, 70 ...
The natural beauty and nature's wonders were always a source of inspiration for artists. For example, take the amazing process of turning a caterpillar into a butterfly – the caterpillar's body completely dissolves inside the chrysalis, and the butterfly's body is formed anew. This ...
Today I want to share with you a simple tutorial on how to felt a cap. The pattern is understood in a snap, and the decor offers to use imagination! So, you need: — Merino wool, 40 g — fabric for decoration — bulky yarn Let's start. Transfer the pattern on foam underlay and cut out a square ...
In this tutorial I want to show you where the feathers of small forest dragons come from) In general, the process of creating a dragon consists of three steps— dry felting of the body base, making feathers and felting these feathers to the dragon. The body of the dragon is just like the bodies of ...
Spring in our area is a leisurely, restrained beauty, it gently and slowly reveals its charms. In other places it is wild and unrestrained, blossoming every day with new colours. Each spring has much great in it, and today we will combine calm and bright colours in the new patchwork tutorial. We ...
The term Shibori originates from a Japanese verb Shiboru which is 'squeeze' or 'compress', and explains the process of treating the source material to produce the desired effect. Various Shibori techniques are used for painting and creating fabric patterns based on pressing it ...
I want to show you how I make royal collar and cuffs for a jackets. The collar and cuffs consist of individual elements. I call them quite a different way — "pancakes". When finished, they are oval in shape with clearly marked contours. You need the following materials: - pieces of ...
28.11.2016 17:08  |  
You can create art yarn using various supplies. Here I will show you how I use carding machine when making batt for spinning art yarn. Materials: - dyed merino (Germany, Volkel) - tops of my hand dyeing - dyeв viscose (Troitsk factory) - and natural soy fiber   Gather together all you want ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений