Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with elastic

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
30.07.2019 10:30  |  
This is my first tutorial, I hope everything will be clear :). Today I decided to show you how to sew a summer cotton sundress for a girl 122 cm high, in general, you can sew such a dress for any height. As we can see, a sundress consists of 2 rectangular parts - fly roller and the main part. To ...
04.06.2019 19:37  |  
Marshmallows are ribbon flowers in tsunami kanzashi technique that have an amazing airy look and are of special beauty and attractiveness. To create this hair jewellery, I used the following materials: Hair of any girl should always look beautiful. To highlight their luxury, you need ...
Very simple butterfly bows of rep ribbons. Bows are easy to make for beginners as well. Butterfly can also be used as an interior decoration. Materials (1 bow): * rep ribbon 4 cm wide (for one butterfly you need 42 cm); * decorative middle; * wire; * beads 6 mm; * felt 2 cm: * accessories: ...
How to sew a soft seat on a stool with your own hands?I have leftovers from the curtains, so I used them to sew cushions for stools.It turned out really well, and now the chairs and curtains are of the same color.Another big advantage of these seats is that they can be sewn very quickly and most ...
20.04.2019 07:44  |  
Elegant bows in kanzashi technique. The process is very simple and suitable for beginners. At school, our children should look beautiful and neat, and hair decoration is not at the last place.  If the school decided to wear a uniform, the bows and hairpins are one of the few ways to dress ...
I would like to present you a tutorial on sewing a necessary, economic and creative fabric pencil box! You will need the following materials: cotton for the top (primary) and inner parts; hard wooven interfacing (for the top layer); iron-on (for other parts); Velcro; elastic. Details: 2 parts ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений