Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with monofilament

22 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
16.12.2019 13:50  |  
Hello, friends! Today we make a lavender brooch, very fashionable this season, not a simple one but a lush one  Mark the felt crosswise with a gel pen, draw the first twig Apply a drop of glue to the bottom of the frame with a toothpick, glue to the felt to fix the rhinestones ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. You'll embroider a crab brooch. For embroidery, you will use hard cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. You will sew the contour of the embroidery with cannetille in "attached seam" ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creation of a volume brooch from beads. The tutorial consists of two parts. We will create a brooch in the form of a pretty bee. In the first part, I will make volume for the brooch, embroider it with gold thread and start making the wings. In the second part ...
Mango Mojito color is named one of the main summer colors in 2019. What will summer wardrobe do without a bright playful bracelet?! Therefore, in this tutorial I propose to make such a bracelet — sunny, summer. Honey! For work, you will need: - 4 colors of soutache;- faceted Rondeli beads of 2, 4 ...
23.05.2019 09:49  |  
I offer you a tutorial on creating a simple and beautiful bead brooch. We will create a brooch in the form of an ordinary bow. To embroider a brooch we will use cannetille, bicones and beads. Sew the cannetille along the contour in flat seam technique. Sew the edge of the brooch ...
30.04.2019 16:14  |  
Jewellery and embroidery in the form of insects have become trendy recently, and it is not going to give in, so various bugs and butterflies are as relevant as ever. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make a "Fly" brooch, which will be a bright addition to any look. For work, you ...
I want to share with you photos of the process of creating the "Ripe Pear" brooch.This small tutorial is for those who already creates such jewelry. Anyone who has a little experience of embroidering with beads, knows basic techniques, knows the names of materials and tools.I do not offer ...
In my opinion, large roomy shopping bags are most relevant for summer trips, beaches, shopping — there are many interesting adventures waiting for us in this time of year :) Today I propose to sew a handmade bag. We will do that without a pattern using scrap materials. I used a homespun rug with the ...
In this DIY I will show the main stages of working with hard soutache, tell you some secrets of how entry-level craftsmen can improve the quality of their work. More experienced craftsmen will be pleased to find here a detailed scheme and an assembly order of the decoration from separate elements. ...
Large roomy shopping bags are perfect for trips, beaches, shopping — and it's great o sew one that would perfectly match your look :) Today I offer you to sew a bag with your own hands. Without a pattern and from scrap materials. I used: a piece of homespun 55 cm by 80 cm a piece of cotton for ...
If you want to make a brooch out of an embroidery, there's a good idea how to frame it. You need: Your embroidery. Cotton fabric for patchwork. 5 mm cord. Czech beads No. 10. Threads or monofilament. Moment Crystal Glue. Needles, scissors; a pencil. Thick cardboard, thick leather or suede, a ...
You need: - small wooden hoop - silk strings, colour HTS-49 - Italian sequins 4 mm No. 396w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 3344w - Italian sequins 3 mm No. 5009w - Italian sequins butterflies No. 3027 - Japanese seed beads 15/0 gold - Japanese Toho 11/0 seed beads purple #2219 - Fire Polished beads 3mm ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений