Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with acrylic primer

17 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
In this video, I will show you how to make a very bright and stylish home decor in the form of lizards in the ethno style from ordinary cardboard. And it is for those who do not have contours, but really want to do work with dot painting, I will show that this is quite real.To work, you will need:& ...
Today I want to show you a simple tutorial, thanks to which you can turn an ordinary jar into a decor item, a package for a sweet gift or a jar with wishes. We will need: 1. Glass jar (I have one from "Nutella"). 2. Scissors, pencil, sponge. 3. Plain paper. 4. Adhesive paper, glue. 5. ...
My name is Anna, and until recently, I has been an observer of the Livemaster creative life. Having gained courage and some experience, I decided that it was time to come out of the shadows! Therefore, I would like to meet and tell a little about myself. I has been drawing almost all my life (except ...
Lace painting is an interesting design option for decoupage cards for boxes and similar products with a lid.Complexity of the ornament and its size depend only on your imagination and skill!  In this tutorial, the artisan shares her secrets about box decor, so that the product is not only ...
Pearl mosaic is an incredibly beautiful element of decor.With acrylic gel, you can repeat the play and shine of natural mother-of-pearl! In this video, we will show all the stages of creating a pearl mosaic of different colors and sizes on the example of a jewellery box. We will also share useful ...
As you know, the symbol of 2020 is a rat or mouse. I have already started to get ready and especially for those who also like to prepare in advance, I share my tutorial. Surprise your friends and family with an unusual New Year souvenir. Make a rat or a mouse with your own hands. Christmas toy in ...
An ordinary garden gnome decorating a flower bed is no surprise now.But you cannot place an expensive designer sculpture in the garden.So why not make it yourself? :) Mysterious, with a complex stone texture, as if descended from the pages of a fairy tale, a gnome can be created from the most ...
How nice it is to take a short break to forget about worries and make something for the house with your own hands! If you are looking for an interesting and simple idea, we offer you a detailed tutorial on decoupage of a wooden hanger. For work you will need: piece of wood for decor;  ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
Media mix is a mixture of styles, materials and different techniques. A little strange style, it is possible to refer to it everything that does not fit into other styles. It is loved by professional artists and amateurs. It is very simple and very complex at the same time. It is too different and ...
Sometimes the work allows you not to thin the printout. Then you can use thin writing paper. I pre-worked it with brewed coffee for a coffee shade. Such coasters can be a nice souvenir to a colleague, teacher, doctor.  Apply coffee on paper. Dry. Iron it. Apply acrylic ...
Desktop mini dresser is very convenient. It is great to store small things, materials for craftswork in such a dresser, because all the boxes are small. In terms of decor, such a piece of furniture can be a great part of the interior. For example, my customer wanted to add a touch of the East. The ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений