Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with primer acrylic

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this master class I will explain in detail how and what I use when creating "imitation of filigree enamel" and "imitation of metal". Three-dimensional elements can be different (filigrees, chipboards, cast lace, castings from molds), but the principle is the same. 1. To start ...
10.09.2018 18:26  |  
You need: Mat white ceramic tile. Water-based paint for ceramic. Primer. Alcohol. Brushes. Carbon paper. Sample image. Soft pencil. Cotton pad and cotton swabs. Oven. So, let's start. Degrease the surface: Transfer all important lines of an image: That's what you get: Start painting! ...
You need: 1.Stones (pebbles). 2. Water. 3. Napkins for decoupage. 4. Acrylic paint. 5. Acrylic varnish. 7. PVA glue. 8. Brushes. 9. Alcohol. 10.Primer.     Slightly sand and degrease the pebbles.   Apply the primer:   After slightly drying, tear out a piece of the napkin. Dilute PVA glue with ...
I want to share a DIY on creating a tray for sweets. 1. As always, start with sanding and priming. 2. I take a plywood sheet with the thickness of 6 mm and removed the top layer — the top layer are put at the bottom of the tray and glued. 3. The gaps are painted black. The same is done with the ...
On the eve of Valentine's Day, I suggest you make such a decorative heart with your hands, scented with lavender essential oil. To begin with, get all supplies you need: natural unbleached linen a template of a heart scissors pencil filler (I used wool) lavender essential oil a stick for ...
Christmas decorations in Scandinavian style are gaining popularity. What if you wamt a cut wood decor but you can't find a pine around?Well, you can imitate the wood pattern.  For this, take: 1. Round plywood blank (or a beer coaster). 2. Plywood figure (or chip board). 3. Chip-boards ...
I want to show you how to decorate small but nice and functional gifts for family, friends and colleagues in the dot painting technique.  Get: - a massage comb, - black acrylic paint  - acrylic contours - pearls imitation paint - primer for smooth surfaces - acrylic varnish - ordinary ruler, ruler ...
Today I'm going to make a Swan horse. And need the following materials: Manders primer. Acrylic paint: Tair blue indigo and Plaid flax. Plaid one-step craquelure varnish #694. Napkin for background. Kiva half mat varnish. Shabby grey wax. Moment glue, lace, synthetic brushes, ...
15.02.2017 11:43  |  
Today I want to offer a master class on creating a money storage for any currency. Instead of boring paper envelope this can be presented with the "money gifts" on wedding, anniversary or birthday. Materials and tools: money storage box or any suitable box primer or acrylic paint ...
So, let's proceed to the decoration of a bottle with volume elements of fabric and decoupage. You need:- bottle- PVA glue- acrylic prime coating- texture additive for paint (sand)- glue for decoupage- decoupage napkins- acrylic paint (white, blue, ochre)- metallic acrylic paint (silver)- brush- ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений