Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with calico

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
17.10.2018 20:37  |  
What do we need boxes for? For ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc. Dear artisans, how many storage boxes do you have? Probably enough, but an elegant box will never hurt. And what if you make it with your own hands and give it to somebody as a gift with all of your heart? What do you think? There ...
14.06.2018 15:38  |  
This box is really good for ribbons, balls, beads, threads, etc. You need: - bindery cardboard 2.2 mm thick and bindery cardboard 0.9 mm - watercolour paper, Kraft paper - polyester batting - Moment Gel glue, PVA glue - cotton, gabardine - decorative cord - knife, scissors, awl, needle, thread, iron ...
Sewing gingerbread toys has become my Christmas tradition. Today I want to share with you a recipie of manufacturing a cute symbol of the New Year 2018 — a sweet puppy. Prepare all necessary materials: white cloth polyester batting acrylic paint, white and brown oil paint, brown white fabric ...
One more DIY on the theme of the upcoming New Year — the year of the Dog. To sew such cute coffee dogs, you need: - a piece of white coarse callico, about 50 x 50cm - batting - instant coffee - PVA glue - acrylic paint — white, black and brown - brush, floss, needle - the pattern: 1. Transfer ...
Today I want to suggest you to make a great napkin for kitche called lunch mat. Sometimes one wants to bring a little more sun in life, so the fabric for the lunch mats was selected of bright colours. Well, let's start working! You need: - two pieces of fabric, 20 x 110 cm - polyester ...
For a long time I kept an idea in my mind to create a mini map of our planet :) It is the first time I have decided to publish my tutorial and I hope you will be interested! Materials: - fabric for embroidery (any plain light fabric), I used white coarse calico - wooden hoop (150 mm) - mouline ( ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений