Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with jute

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I decided to post a small tutorial on embroidery of a voluminous bird from the "Forest Beauties" series. So, I embroidered the bird presented in the photo. It has already turned out to be of more saturated blue shades. I must say that I used several halftones of blue shades for the ...
Necessary tools and materials: - frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors. Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
In this video I will show you how to make a flower pot in the form of a cart made of cardboard and jute. I have already made a similar craft from cardboard and putty. You can find this video in my tutorials. I lightened jute for this. I am sorry about it, because it is more profitable and faster to ...
Simple tutorial on how to make a photo frame.You will need: cardboard; jute rope 3.5 meters long; twine; decor. I will not describe how to cut out a cardboard blank quickly. For those who have never done it before would be easier and clearer to watch the video. The frame is 2 cm wide. For the ...
26.03.2019 13:50  |  
For work, you will need: 0.5 liter jar;  5 meters jute rope; hotmelt. It takes 15 minutes to make a handmade jute vase. Due to rough texture, jute is firmly glued with hot glue.   Here is this tutorial on my YouTube channel:  Good luck!
I offer you to crochet a Christmas toy of jute twine. So, you need: Jute twine Hook №3.5 Scissors Holofayber or other filler.  Linen lace and a button or bead for decoration. A couple of tips for choosing jute: It should be twine from jute labeled '2-thread' and density 2х560. It is ...
I love weaving: of beads, cords, threads. Found some frames without glass in the bins and wanted to make them applied and to weave, too. You need: wooden frame; flax (jute, paper) twine or knitting yarn; beads; PVA glue. A tree with bare branches Cut 15-20 pieces of twine (their number ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений