Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pin

19 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
If I'm not mistaken, this week is devoted to parrots. Livemaster has lots of parrot jewellery. There are different variations, one is more beautiful than another :) I decided to offer my own parrot brooch too. For this I needed: polymer clay of different colours(yellow, green, blue, turquoise, ...
I suggest making unusual Christmas tree toy, made of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or a rat is a symbol of the upcoming year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) I decided to put a mouse on a clothes pin, trust ...
Because of seductive thematic week devoted to juicy strawberries, I decided to offer my own version of making a pretty and extremely stylish brooch in the form of a strawberry.  For this, you will need: texture sheet (which I, by the way, used to create a "Cactus" brooch in this ...
Butterfly is one of the most favorite subjects in the creation of jewellery. In this tutorial on beading you will learn how to make such a lovely brooch in the form of a butterfly with your own hands, its wings have elegant gradient color.  All the materials are mentioned during the process ...
I bring to your attention a tutorial on creation of a volume brooch from beads. The tutorial consists of two parts. We will create a brooch in the form of a pretty bee. In the first part, I will make volume for the brooch, embroider it with gold thread and start making the wings. In the second part ...
The theme week of "May Bees" inspired me to create this unusual bee. When I did it, Winnie-the-Pooh kept saying in my head: "These are the wrong bees and they make the wrong honey" :) Indeed, I have the wrong bee, anatomically incorrect. But it is sweet and charming, not scary. ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make a hairpin with a foamiran rose. Making beautiful foamiran roses is the best way to get an exclusive decoration for your wardrobe or an excellent bouquet that will take its rightful place in the interior, or a hair clip. These flowers will ...
Very simple butterfly bows of rep ribbons. Bows are easy to make for beginners as well. Butterfly can also be used as an interior decoration. Materials (1 bow): * rep ribbon 4 cm wide (for one butterfly you need 42 cm); * decorative middle; * wire; * beads 6 mm; * felt 2 cm: * accessories: ...
Hair decoration is always an actual part to finish any look. Made in a matching color with an outfit, it emphasizes individuality and good taste.  Materials are available to each craftswoman. Ribbon handmade hair ornaments are beautiful and easy to make.  Hairstyle takes a special place in the ...
This is my first tutorial on how to make earrings. Let's begin. You will need (in the photo are the details for one earring): 1. earwire 2 parts. 2. plate-drop stylized as crumpled gold 2 parts. 3. pin 2 parts. 4. metal ring 2 parts. 5. pearl 2 parts. 6. connecting ring 2 parts. 7. round pliers ...
Materials: Instructions:  1. Mix the colors. 2. From white and purple clay sculpt the body. Sharpen the top to secure the head. 3. With eyebrow tweezers make an elastic and folds on the diaper. 4. With a pin make fur texture. 5. From balls form feet. 6. With a pin, fasten the pink pads ...
The materials are the following: Description: 1. To save money, we buy only white clay, and tint it with oil paints. After mixing the color of the finished clay, it is better to put it in small bags for it not to get dry. 2. Sculpt the face of a raccoon: add ears and eyes. 3. Insert the beads ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений