Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with comb

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to share with you the easy and quickest way to make a doll wig. Artisans rarely use a glue gun for wigs, but they should, because using it you can make quality neat wigs which are not afraid of water and a comb. What is so good about a doll wig based on hot glue? • Time savings. With this ...
In this DIY you will learn how to make a delicate and beautiful decoration for the bride's hairdo: a comb with beads on the wire and white EVA foam flowers. Since this kind of jewelry is now on trend, this DIY will be quite important for fashionistas. The comb is assymetrical, it is made of ...
Today I will share with you an idea of how to decorate a comb. You need the following materials: golden tube beads, 2 mm; glass blue cabochon 14 mm; half round pearl beads, 4 mm; golden chain with rhinestone; copper wire, 0.3 mm; comb; fabric. Tools: scissors; glue gun. Manufacturing process ...
My customers very often ask me how I curl my doll's hair. So I decided to show this simple process in photos: First, comb doll's hair well and divide it into four equal strands: at the top of the head, two strands on each side, and one strand on the back of the head. Then braid hair very ...
28.03.2017 12:17  |  
I want to share a way how to curl doll's hair. Our ladie's hair is of mohair. You need: - brush - comb - cup of water - styling gel or spray - pins - cotton pads Cotton pads are divided in two and rolled. Comb the hair of the doll and divide them into small strands. Take one ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений