Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with food coloring

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
This is a very simple tutorial. You need: - a gingerbread in the form of a cupcake - food pen - pastry nozzles: #30, #61, #44 - icing - dyes    Make a pattern with the marker. Use nozzle #30: Draw a bow — each side like the 'U' letter. For this, you need nozzle #61.  Start painting ...
Today we're being a little naughty, the reason in itself sets the tone. I think Halloween is a treat for those who loves joke and fun. Booo!.. Take the following materials and tools: dough (recipe below) printed pattern kitchen tools (rolling pins, spoons, knives, glass) toothpicks baking ...
My DIY is on how to make stained glass paint with your own hands very simply and quickly. For this you need PVA glue and food coloring. Pour 2 teaspoons of PVA glue into a container. Add a few drops of dry or liquid food coloring, stir. Make as many colours as you want and draw with a brush. Use a ...
It all started when I saw designer genuine multicolor stones and so I wanted to have the same for my daughter! And I decided to shape the bricks on my own. So, you need: - 1 glass of baking soda - 1/2 glass of starch - 3/4 glass of cold water I made 2 full batches — this was anough for 120 details ...
Today I will show you how to paint a bear with an Easter egg on a gingerbread postcard. We will paint using sugar and protein icing. For this you need: 1. A rectangle cookie with two holes on one side. Below, I posted the template — cut the piece of dough and use the pattern for painting. Make 2 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений