Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fabric cotton

25 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
Have you already felt the spring? And even though the snow is still on the lawns, and you have to wrap your neck in a scarf, some subtle note of spring has already appeared in the air. I suggest a little poshamanit and pozazyvat a real warm spring, and at the same time embellish the house with a ...
24.12.2019 15:42  |  
Let's try to sew a fairly simple brooch in the form of a moose. Moose is not only a symbol of Canada, they are strong, swim well, hop from apples in the fall and lick the salt :) We will sew at once on two similar patterns, the size of my mooses is 4 cm. Patterns are also drawn by me. So let&# ...
I present to your attention a little tutorial on sewing a miniature elegant dress for a textile doll. Materials and tools: main fabric (cotton); extra fabric; scissors; needles; thread, the color of the fabric; lace or braid to decorate the hem of the dress; ribbon or bow to decorate the top of ...
I want to share with you the designer embroidery in mixed media.  In this technique, I performed the picture presented in the photo — it's called "Magic Lake". The size of embroidery is 20 cm by 30 cm, decorated with a mat, frame size is 30 cm by 40 cm. Once I really liked a ...
I want to show you how to make a simple and striking card in the country style. First, decide what colour scheme you want to use. I chose these materials: Gather the bouquet: Put a decorative piece of paper and the bouquet over the base, see what they look like together: Add fabric leaves: To ...
Today I will tell you how to create patchwork fabric out of scraps with your own hands. Every seamstress has a lot of scraps that you feel pity to throw away but are actually useless :) I will tell you how to find a use for those little scraps of fabric. You need: 1. Scraps of fabric. 2. Any fabric ...
This summer I finally managed to try dyeing fabric with natural vegetable dyes. And it all started with the purchase of handwoven fabrics of different textures. I hope my experience may inspire someone.   Store dyeing greens at each season when they have a maximum amount of dyes in them: leaves ...
Everything is very simple — string beads on the thread in a harmonious order, the way you like. You need: wire large and small beads a stone with a hole one smaller stone or a piece of glass cloth two rings strong thread tools First, you need to make a tassel. Then take a ring and attach it to ...
Have you prepared gifts for your beloved on St. Valentine's Day? I'll show you how I sew hearts using soft fabric, I hope this will be useful :) You need the following materials and tools: fabric ribbon lace cardboard batting sewing machine stencil glue gun Cut out a heart. Stitch it on ...
There's little time left before St. Valentine's Day, so one could make a nice souvenir with his own hands! For this, you need: PVA glue paint on fabric cotton cloth a piece of fleece two types of wire (thin and thicker) polyester batting thread tape pencil, permanent marker wire cutters ...
17.11.2017 17:28  |  
Winter is a magical time of the year! After all, itis the time of favourite holidays — wonderful New Year and Christmas! Home is decorateв marvelously, there is an atmosphere of fairy tales and magic! And the process of preparing for these holidays is a great pleasure and enjoyment! I offer you to ...
Today I want to share with you a simple tutorial on how to felt a cap. The pattern is understood in a snap, and the decor offers to use imagination! So, you need: — Merino wool, 40 g — fabric for decoration — bulky yarn Let's start. Transfer the pattern on foam underlay and cut out a square ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений