Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with needle bead

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To make a 3D embroidery on mittens, you need... crocheted mittens and some bright yarn :)  Mine are below: Draw the pattern you want, better use scale 1:1. Or use mine :)Start with strawberries. We need filler. Tear off 3 pieces. Roll balls, lay them on the mittens and carefully sew at the edges. ...
There are surely many coats, collars or cuffs that you do not wear (fur is sometimes damaged, for example), and you feel pity to throw it away ..."may come in handy"... so they lie over years, waiting until the time comes. This happy day has come! While leaves are falling outside and it ...
I'm pleased to present this tutorial on beading with Swarovski crystals that is dedicated to the most amazing and graceful, enigmatic and mysterious, the largest inhabitants of our planet — whales! This DIY shows how to create a brooch with bead embroidery and describes all stages of work — ...
Today I want to offer you a tutorial on embroidering a brooch in the shape of a starfish. For work you need: 1) 6 mm rose peach Swarovski pearl — 1 pc 2) 4 mm rose peach Swarovski pearl — 5 pcs, 4mm gold — 5 pcs, 4 mm creamrose — 5 pcs, 4 mm pearlscent white — 5 pcs 3) 3 mm creamrose Swarovski ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений