Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with oil pastels

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
25.05.2019 10:58  |  
I'd like to show you how I make a foamiran clover. To make it, you will need: foamiran (white, olive and green), super glue, tape, wire, scissors, iron, oil pastels, acrylic lacquer. Draw and cut out two circles, one 3 cm in diameter, the other 2.5 cm in diameter, divide it into 9 parts. ...
My name is Nadezhda and in this video I want to show you how to make miniature roses of plastic suede (foamiran). For the work we need: a five-leaf with a diameter of 4 cm; a tool for making foamiran flowers, 1.5 cm, but in the same way you can make larger roses; I used oil pastel to color the ...
Today I want to share with you one of the variants of creation rose leaves out of foam. You need: - iron - Iranian foam, any bright colours - melamine sponge or an ordinary sponge wrapped it in a soft cloth - a mold of a rose leave - scissors - oil crayons - acrylic semi-gloss varnish - brush - ...
I'm often asked how I paint faces of dolls and if I have a tutorial. I have not matured to create a complete and payed tutuorial, and there are many understandable and accessible materials on Livemaster, but decided to share and show the main steps of work — how I do it. First, I make sketches ...
What can you interest your child with? One of the answers is crafting together. This tutorial has been tested on my own child (as the saying goes, 'no animals were harmed'). It is not necessary to know all about drawing, but the result would be wonderful in any case!    You need: - a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений