Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with grass

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will show you how I made such cozy old houses. What for? I made a key holder, but I think it can be used to hang small towels in the kitchen, or hang it in the children's room and hang nick-nacks. In general, it is multifunctional. It's not even a tutorial, you'll just watch ...
An easily made coaster! Try it ) Collect grass: Wait until it fades but not overdry. Start sewing! Like this, in a spiral: Make a diameter you need: Fix the end and all is done!  
A wonderful time of the year is in its mid, summer holidays provide kids with excess time :) If you want your children to spend some time outside on a grass, show them what they can make out of it :) You/they need: Fresh grass. Sturdy and thick thread. Scissors.           Fold a bunch of grass in ...
Today I will tell you how to turn an ordinary watering can into an interesting element of decor. You need: Watering can. Enamel primer (or paint) on metal. Printout made on a laser printer. Putty or relief paste. PVA. Decoupage glue. Acrylic paint. Medium antique brown. Half-matt varnish. Grass, ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений