Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with palette

10 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial we will talk about creating details on a finished cotton toy. We will achieve more volume and a live look of your doll. I have this girl in a winter coat and a down scarf.  You will need: 1. Dry pastel. 2. Synthetic brush for work with pastels (you can have multiple brushes ...
It is very simple and beautiful painting technique.Bright and volume roses look spectacular on the transparent surface of the plate! For work you will need: transparent glass plate; brushes with a sharp tip;  acrylic paints (white, blue, light yellow, green).
Toning a doll`s face of baked polymer clay before baking. You will need the following materials and tools: sculpted, but not baked doll head of polymer clay;  dry pastel (brown, white, red); synthetic brushes (different shapes and sizes); wet napkin; white palette (a sheet of paper or a plastic ...
We want to share the simplest idea of candle decoration with materials at hand. We made these decoration for our friends` wedding, but the decor is great for any holiday — New year, March 8, or candlelight dinner at home! To do it, we will need the following: 1) tea candles (I bought candles in Ikea ...
The theme of flamingo is very popular today. Images of this unusual bird have captivated not only the Internet. Many companies making beautiful accessories for the interior released Christmas collections with this exotic bird. There are fabric prints and posters with flamingos. And there are also so ...
Today I will share with you the process of making one of my lacquered miniatures. Can easel painting be transformed in a miniature? Of course, it can! :) This is very popular, because we can keep old traditions using a new technology of our century, we can rework and present works of easel painting ...
We're going to describe the process of decorating fabric with leaves prints!  You need: - leaves of different sizes and shapes - acrylic fabric of different colors - linen napkin - paper plate or palette - small pieces of sponge (cut dish sponge in 4 parts) - a few clothes pegs - iron to fix ...
I decided to share with you a DIY and even try to inspire :) Stained glass painting is simple and at the same time expressive technique of painting. The project appeared as I wanted to test Decola paints and contours, so here's what I got... Materials: - Decola contour  - Decola stained glass ...
Want to look into a fairy-tale? See firsthand how an ordinary stone turns into a warm cosy house for a fluffy squirrel, luxuriously decorated with lush clusters of vermilion ashberry and leaves of real gold? Today I'm happy to share with you the technique of creating a pendant with painting ...
In the run-up to the wonderful holiday of New Year I would like to share with everyone the secret of painting in the technique of Old Masters. This tutorial is purposed for beginners, amateurs and even professionals. Perhaps, it will be curious to see the way I work, the technique I use for painting ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений