Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with plants

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
Tutorial "Forest Moss in Interior."  Spring has come, and the summer season is about to open. Do not be lazy and walk in the spring forest. You will get a portion of fresh air, enjoy the spring landscape and at the same time will be able to pay attention to natural materials, ...
I suggest you to make an experiment of wool dyeing with natural dyes: chokeberry and nettle. You can do that at home or at the cottage. If you want to get new interesting shades of wool, you can use the plants which you have on your garden plots or in the forest to dye natural materials, not just ...
This summer I finally managed to try dyeing fabric with natural vegetable dyes. And it all started with the purchase of handwoven fabrics of different textures. I hope my experience may inspire someone.   Store dyeing greens at each season when they have a maximum amount of dyes in them: leaves ...
I represent to your attention a very simple tutorial that, I hope, will appeal to both adults and children. The idea of this DIY — prints of living plants on fabric. You can use different herbs from grocer's or a flower shop.   To create plant imprints on fabric, you need: Different plants (I ...
As soon as I decided to sell my jewelry, a question arose, how and where to take photos of my earrings. I decided to make a n eco background on my own.  You need: 1. Moss. 2. A houseplant. 3. Activated charcoal. 4. Wood chips. 5. Soil. 6. Spatula. 7. Pot. 8. Water. Let's get started. Take the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений