Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with linen fabric

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
We're going to describe the process of decorating fabric with leaves prints!  You need: - leaves of different sizes and shapes - acrylic fabric of different colors - linen napkin - paper plate or palette - small pieces of sponge (cut dish sponge in 4 parts) - a few clothes pegs - iron to fix ...
How much I want spring, warmth and singing birds! Making a brooch with a flowers applique has a little made my day :)   Materials and tools: 3 mm felt  5 mm felt thread, needle scissors pin brooches flax Cut out a pattern. Cut out the parts out of felt. Sew them together: Cut out with the ...
10.01.2018 15:53  |  
Once upon a time, there was a fluffy cat at home. And she wanted her personal house. Today I'll tell you how anyone can make it :) You need: a small piece of linen cloth synthetic padding two small cuts of plywood 8 mm thickness corrugated cardboard paper tubes of different diameter jute cord ...
Hi everyone! I want to tell you how I make greeting cards for New Year. When sending a parcel, I wanted to wish a good man with a happy New Year. I needed a card, but usual store cards were all identical and faceless, but I wanted a postcard with a soul, even not quite professional-looking. I had ...
Hello, dear friends! Embroidery is a kind of needlework I’m really into. Because I’m a designer of folk stage costumes, I often have to change decorating techniques. In this tutorial, I’d like to share the experience of cutwork embroidery on a linen apron. I shall say that this is a laborious and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений