Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with pastes

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
See 4 ideas for creative recycling of drug bottles. These are interesting and beautiful ideas for the house - so to speak, recycling with benefit. You can implement these ideas with your own hands, fast and easy. For work we used the following materials: acrylic paint; hot glue, polymer glue; ...
Today I would like to tell you how I decorated beer bottles. There are many tutorials on this topic on the Internet, they are all different and peculiar. I hope you like mine as well. I wanted to make an impression of old lace, peeling paint and little jewellery. That's what happened. To be ...
3 simple but very beautiful home decor ideas. It can be made in 1-2 hours to decorate a room. Absolutely everyone can recreate it! For decoration, you will need:• glass dishes;• various rhinestones;• polymer glue;• paper tape.
The video is suitable for people who are already familiar with these materials, I will make a separate tutorial on working with cannetille for beginners :)  We will embroider a bouquet. To do this, first sew the rhinestones (they will be flowers), and then cannetille, cut into pieces. ...
Look at a wonderful transformation of an ordinary plastic jug. This is a simple handmade decor, which you can repeat in a couple of hours. For decoration you will need:• plastic jug;• napkins;• PVA glue;• hot glue;• pencil, sandpaper;• nail ...
In this tutorial I will tell you how to make a simple but elegant summer clutch. I wanted to make an ornate part with thin threads, but there was a problem: what would serve as a framework? This is perhaps the main secret of this bag :) Let's get started! 1. Materials. You will need: any yarn. ...
Media mix is a mixture of styles, materials and different techniques. A little strange style, it is possible to refer to it everything that does not fit into other styles. It is loved by professional artists and amateurs. It is very simple and very complex at the same time. It is too different and ...
The king of all fruits — so in the East is called crowned pomegranate. Its unique taste is a real decoration for both daily and festive dishes. The beneficial properties of this fruit have been known for ages. The fruit is a large berry with many juicy ruby grains, which are used in food, covered ...
I want to tell you and show you how you can make very gentle spring earrings with embroidered Rococo roses and Swarovski crystals in the style of Marie Antoinette with your own hands. Materials: rough natural linen fusible webbing eco-leather thick cardboard needles for embroidery PVA glue brush ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений