Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with metal ring

5 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The main advantage of memory wire is that it keeps shape. Thanks to this tick, jewellery of it stay on the wrist. So, no additional locks are required. You can make a bracelet on a memory wire, using a variety of materials. For example, if you combine beads and pendants, you can get an elegant and ...
Even as a child, at the age of 10, I was taught to weave basic knots in macrame technique. I remember weaving small items — panels, cachepots.Someone thinks macrame is like grandmother's knitting, but for me, macrame is meditation. When you are weaving, thoughts run, rest and you think only ...
This is my first tutorial on how to make earrings. Let's begin. You will need (in the photo are the details for one earring): 1. earwire 2 parts. 2. plate-drop stylized as crumpled gold 2 parts. 3. pin 2 parts. 4. metal ring 2 parts. 5. pearl 2 parts. 6. connecting ring 2 parts. 7. round pliers ...
In this tutorial you will learn how to make a small handmade keychain in the form of a dreamcatcher with beads and jay and pigeon feathers. You will need the following: small feathers of 5-8 cm long (I used small feathers of blue jays, and downy-covering feathers of a pigeon), a metal ring with a 35 ...
Friends, today I will tell you how to make a pendant in the shape of an Indian Dreamcatcher.Materilas:1. Metal ring2. Mouline threads3. Waxed cord4. Beads5. Feathers1. Twine the metal ring with the mouline threads.2. Ready.3. Begin to weave a web as shown in the photo. Visually, divide the circle ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений