Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with magnetic button

8 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
26.12.2019 15:40  |  
In this video, I will tell and show in detail how to make a wallet (aka a phone case) with a cute mouse face.  To make such a wallet you will need: Fabric for the outer part of the wallet; Fabric for lining; Fabric for muzzle and ears; Interlining; Buttons for eyes and nose; ...
I am glad to present you another video tutorial on a small but very comfortable bag with several compartments. I will show you how to make two options from one blank: a bag with a chain and a bag with a belt.   To make such a bag, you will need: * thick cotton for the outside of the bag; * ...
Surely many of you have already seen, and maybe tried to make raffia bags yourself. Lightweight, durable, with a large colour palette — this season it has become a good alternative to knitted yarn.    Your handbag is ready, but you do not know how to make a lining for it? Then this ...
I want to show you how to make 5 different cases for mobile phones out of simple and available materials. Cases 1 and 2: you need felt ribbon Case 3: felt two magnetic buttons scrap silk or other beautiful fabrics lace or ribbon beads for decoration 4 holnitens and a ring (optional). Case 4: ...
The envelope is sewn very easily, so the project is good for beginners, too.   To sew an envelope for travellers  23.5 x 14.5 cm, you need: - 2 pieces of fabric (main and lining) 42 x 25 cm - a piece of fusible webbing 42 x 25 cm - threads - pins, scissors - sewing machine - magnetic button - two ...
  Today we're making a small purse made of felt with a pocket and a back zip. Pattern for printing on A4 paper. The size of the finished owl is 13.5*11.5 cm   You need: Felt Zip Buttons 2 pcs Magnetic or sew-on button Semi ring Cut out all details according to the pattern. Start with the ...
This DIY is very short and easy.  You need - felt, one or two colors - cotton lace or elastic - magnetic button - and an iron-on image that I usually use for my tutorials Cut out one large felt rectangle, 13.5 cm x 20 cm and two small, 5 cm x 13.5 cm. Stitch lace or braid to the long side of the ...
So spring is on the doorstep! Hurray! — Sunny weather always gives inspiration, and this time I was lucky to grab a piece :) The mood — an idea — and here is a pattern. Today it will be a gift set with spring passport cover and a vanity-case. Today I share the pattern, a sublimated one, it is ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений