Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with suspension

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Necessary tools and materials: - frame for weaving;- cotton yarn in three colors;- jute;- two wooden beads;- suspension;- cardboard;- needles;- scissors. Weaving terms:Warp yarn - a thread that we pull on the frame (vertical one).Weft - a thread we use to weave (horizontal one).Shot of weft ...
28.08.2019 10:22  |  
It's time to get ready for school and make small gifts for kids and teachers.I offer to make simple but nice pencil in marine style. Let it remind you of summer, vacation and travelling.I decided to use decoupage, but to make it 3D without much effort. That is what I have made. Required ...
You need: 1) a bottle 2) glue 3) twine 4) decorations Glue the twine vertically at the bottom: Start twining: The top also: Add a blue cord: That's ready! And decorate the vase the way you want :)I made it this way: Thank you for attention! Yours,Christina
We present you a basic tutorial for beginners on how to create bracelet watches in tropical style using Pandora beads.   Materials and tools: watches Pandora base beads of mint shades bales pendants: hummingbirds, elephants, blooming magnolia connecting rings pins beads pliers, side cutters and ...
Krupenichka used to be created immediately after harvest. Its task was to keep the best grain until the next planting season. But there is another deeper meaning: to preserve and enhance all what is valued in a family. Take all you see in the picture below: - white cotton fabric (25 x 65 cm) - red ...
Recently I discovered a new material for jewelry — jewelry mesh. Here we go! Take: - jewelry mesh - rondelle crystals of 3 shades (I used 4 mm size) - ceramic pearl beads (I have 2 coloгrs — black and natural pearl) - necklace bale  - pins - bead caps - carbine clasp - monofilament - needle - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений