Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with gum

7 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I want to show you how to make 5 different cases for mobile phones out of simple and available materials. Cases 1 and 2: you need felt ribbon Case 3: felt two magnetic buttons scrap silk or other beautiful fabrics lace or ribbon beads for decoration 4 holnitens and a ring (optional). Case 4: ...
I want to share with you a DIY on making a mask of a Plague Doctor. You need: - plasticine model- a lot of paper- starch past- lenses- glue gun- paste coating- primer- acryl paint First, model the base from plasticine. Then richly apply papier-mache paste (8-10 layers of paper) mixed with the ...
Today I'm going to show you how to sew a capacioius and bright pencil case for pens, markers and other stationery. I think it can be adapted for knitting things — short needles. My pencil case holds 20 items in the main compartment plus a snap pocket where you can put all sorts of things — ...
Let's get the tutorial started. Materials and tools 1. Felt 2. Needle 3. Thread 4. Glue 5. Scissors 6. Pencil 1. Draw templates of petals in two sizes on cardboard and cut them out.  2. Then trace them on felt and cut out the details. 10 large and 8 small pieces. 3. Sew (or glue) ...
A good friend of mine asked me with to paint the collar of a shirt for her son on his leaving the kindergarten. She chose a folk pattern. It is clear that kids grow up quickly and buying an embroidered shirt is expensive as it will be small next year. And it is easier to choose embroidery for girls ...
Recently, by a coincidence, I got great prints — one of which was with Zhostovo painting on felt (thanks to Tamara!). And I got the idea to make something interesting — not just a handbag or makeup bag, but something useful for my needlework. Thus an idea of this suitcase with compartments and ...
It is time to decorate my Gnezdovye (Nesting-place). In the nearest future I will be actively engaged in interior decorating and share my ideas with you. Today I will tell how I painted bedside tables, a wardrobe, a table and my grandmother's chest. You need: Wood paint, I took ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений