Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with piece of wood

18 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
To make a handbag, we need: 1. Yarn, 2 skeins. 2. Carved insert. 3. 4mm and 7mm hooks. 4. Split rings. 5. Carbines. 6. Threads and a needle. You can see the full tutorial here:  
16.12.2019 13:55  |  
Timbered houses are lost somewhere in the Alps,Hidden in these forest mystery, it is not available to us...The soul seeks to look inside all this beauty —I wish I could live there or fulfill my holiday duty! This quatrain was born in me at once as soon as the lights in the windows of the houses lit ...
At one of the festivals we held a workshop on decorating of a cutting board. At the same time, when preparing the sample, we filmed the process for those who want to repeat this work at home :) For work you will need: apparatus for burning: any suitable for you and available at hand; cutting board; ...
I present to your attention a tutorial on making miniatures of polymer clay — here are video instructions and description. We need: - black polymer clay;- a wooden blank or any base (metal, glass) on which you can bake similar items;- pasta machine or rolling pin (you can use a can); - cutter or cap ...
How nice it is to take a short break to forget about worries and make something for the house with your own hands! If you are looking for an interesting and simple idea, we offer you a detailed tutorial on decoupage of a wooden hanger. For work you will need: piece of wood for decor;  ...
A convenient and roomy pencil case is indispensable to creative people. And it's nice to keep your tools in a beautiful and unique product, which has a lot of love and kindness! The box with the symbol of the coming year will be a great gift to friends, family and of course for yourself! You ...
I want to share a very simple and budget idea of decorating surfaces with stencils. There's no need to buy expensive pasta, coating for wood will perfectly cope with it.  You need: A stencil with a sticky backside is applied well to the surface. The coating is applied with a spatula or palette ...
You need the following materials: 2 pieces of wood, any size (mine is 12 cm*25 cm) paint hooks — 4 pcs cups with hangers — 2 pcs Moment crystal glue dry branches decorations (lace, ribbon, twine) mount 1. You can wrap the cup holders with a cord: 2. Fasten the hooks to a wooden workpiece. Paint ...
I do love the Provence style and me, Tatiana Olkhovikova, decided to create with you a beautiful tray to decorate a kitchen or countryside house.   You need: wooden tray acrylic primer sanding sponge different brushes cloth or paper towel structural pasta decoupage card transparent file spraying ...
Christmas and New Year are the warmest and coziest family holidays! The preparation for the feast is a true ritual, and making gift packs also. For that you need: – fabric – burlap – linen rope – waxed cord – lace – pine cones – knitted flower – decorative elements – glue gun So, let's begin ...
I will tell about iron-on image transfering on wood. Such technology can greatly broaden your craft skills. So, let's try. Take one blank piece of wood and one piece painted with white acrylic paint to see the difference. You need: Place the images with the right side down on the blanks and ...
I love taking in all the intricacies and details of folk ornaments. So I decided to learn all about Mexican patterns using an example of a box. So, here you go! You need the following tools: 1. The box, I chose pine wood. 2. SONET black acrylic primer. The prime is more opaque than acrylic paint, so ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений