Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with metal hardware

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
I offer you to make a textile Christmas toy.I made a tender and cute Christmas heart.   I used: linen with golden coating — 15Х30 cm; beige cotton lace — 2 types of lace with a size of 30 cm, 2  types of lace with a size of 50 cm; floss in two shades of green — a piece of each color with a length ...
I want to offer you a very simple and quick way of decorating a gift box. Actually, you can decorate anything using this method.You need: box blank wooden decorations glue paint brushes Attach wooden decorative elements to the walls with glue. Then apply chipboards: You can also use a ...
Recently I discovered a new material for jewelry — jewelry mesh. Here we go! Take: - jewelry mesh - rondelle crystals of 3 shades (I used 4 mm size) - ceramic pearl beads (I have 2 coloгrs — black and natural pearl) - necklace bale  - pins - bead caps - carbine clasp - monofilament - needle - ...
29.05.2017 10:28  |  
I decided to tell you how you can make a bracelet in the technique of wire work with your own hands. Very simply, if you once wove wreaths of dandelions. It's all the same. :) So, you need: - pins with a ball on the end of 50mm, 100 pieces - beads of different sizes - leave shaped beads of ...
In this tutorial I show how one can rather quickly perform graceful earrings from available materials. This DIY is especially useful for beginners :) You need the following materials and tools: oval cabochons 14x10mm, 2 pcs briolettes length 10-12mm, 2 pcs Miyuki 15/0 beads, colours:- Bright ...
Today's tutorial is devoted to the production of a roomy and functional purse of a classic shape from felt. I'll show you how you can sew a purse spending minimum time and getting maximum enjoyment :) Let's start :) You need: dense felt, not very thick, in grey or any other colour ...
Today I'm going to show you how to sew a capacioius and bright pencil case for pens, markers and other stationery. I think it can be adapted for knitting things — short needles. My pencil case holds 20 items in the main compartment plus a snap pocket where you can put all sorts of things — ...
Each time when photographing my items, I'm going to add something special... And today I decided to create an authentic things — a small box in the shape of an apple in vintage style. Materials and Tools 1. Apple box. 2. Acrylic prime paint (burnt umber), acrylic prime paint (white almond), ...
Hello! Today I will talk about ice cream!  In this master class I will teach you how to make tiny ice cream cones from polymer clay :)   Materials and Tools: - smooth working surface - polymer clay - stationery knife or razor blade - texture sheet with a fine net - floss - toothbrush - ...
Today I will make an original boho candle holder out of a thread bobbin. I needed the following materials: Wooden bobbin, height 12 cm, base 8 cm. Beige linen fabric and stretching denim. Lace cotton. Metal accessories, wooden beads. Acrylic paint of blue and cotton colours. Brush, sandpaper, glue ...
Materials:- 1 mm felt of two contrasting colours- mouline of various shades- beads of different shades- metal pin for broochesTools:- scissors- needle- washable marker- black gel pen- paper1. Proceed to workGather all necessary tools and materials. Draw a sketch of the brooch.In our case, take two ...
Today I will talk about one of the easiest ways of colourful patina coating. Firstly, I am not a jeweller and do not posess professional terminology, so I apologize in advance for inaccurate wordings. Secondly, it is difficult to make what I will tell you about straight away, without the necessary ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений