Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with fatin

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Plastic pollution on the planet has reached incredible proportions. Let's do our best and use less disposable bags.  In this video, I turn the wrong tulle skirt into very useful reusable bags for weighing vegetables in grocery stores.   If you don't have a skirt that can ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. We'll embroider a blue dragonfly brooch. This tutorial consists of two parts. In the first, we will make wings from wire and tulle. You will need truncale cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. This cute brooch will ...
29.11.2018 11:12  |  
My tutorial about the hat was made long time ago but as the saying goes, "There is nothing new under the sun" :) Although the hat is presented here as an alternative to a veil... maybe in the run up to New Year this idea will be useful to somebody! So today I will share with you the idea ...
I offer you to make a beautiful piece of jewellery. a ladybug bird. The process is not very complicated but laborious and takes several hours. Materials: 1. A base for embroidery. I used dense felt. 2. 0.5 mm wire. 3. A piece of cardboard. 4. Any tulle. 5. Narrow lace. 6. 3 and 4 mm sequins. 7. ...
Step 1You need: scissors tulle short cord thread ruler bookThe size of the pompom depends on the size of the book :) Step 2 Make a ribbon out of tulle. The wider the ribbon, the fuller the pompom will be. Mine is 8 cm. For convenience, you can use tulle on bobbins, it is already a tape of a ...
Foam is cut into rectangles 4 x 4.5 cm They're cut into petals: Dye and shape the petals, assemble the rose. I selected delicate and languid shades. Cut out leaves, dye and process with a mould. Assemble a twig with the help of a tape. Cut out a sepal, dye it greenish pink and process on ...
Materials and tools: Step 1. Cut 8 tulle squares of 5x5 cm,. Fold into quarters and sewn to the base (felt). Step 2. Sew one or more beads — to your taste. Step 3. Sew an elastic of the required length and hide the stitches under a piece of felt. Wish you much creativity!
I am often asked how I make cloth for my items. So I share. In principle, I did not invented particularly anything. This technique is often used by American craftsmen. I will tell you how I do it. The technique resembles pizza. You need: - fabric base - glue cobweb - pieces of various fabricks ...
Such work requires effort and patience, but the result will justify all your efforts. You will need: guipure or any lace; hard tulle; rhinestones; acrylic paint; acrylic contour; needle wih thread; multi-purpose colourless glue; glue gun. Еhe shoes looked this way originally. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений