Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with zipper

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
I have already published a tutorial on such a bag with step by step photos, but many have a question: When exactly does a bag turn from a flat one into a pyramid? So, for you not to have more questions, I present you a video tutorial on such a cosmetic bag. You will need the following: dense ...
31.03.2019 15:47  |  
Cosmetic bags can be not only square and rectangular, but also triangular. Like a real pyramid! The size of the finished cosmetic bags is 18*18 cm.   You will need: dense cotton for outer part of the cosmetic bag; cotton for lining; surrounding interlining; zipper;& ...
I present you a tutorial on how to create a cosmetic bags, but not a usual one, in the form of a hare.   You will need the following: fabric of several colors for the front of the cosmetic bag; lining fabric; interlining; zipper; threads for embroidery; vanishing fabric marker; zig-zag scissors; ...
This my 99th DIY in my blog, dedicated to making a Telephone Box bag, created specially for the contest "Around the world". I offer this DIY for everyone who liked the purse and wants to make it. For the work we will need: red hard felt 2-3 mm thick (a piece of about 80 cm by 80 cm); a ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений