Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with thread polyester

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this video tutorial I will show you how to tat simple lace earrings. Celtic motifs were the inspiration for these earrings. The design of these earrings is simple, but you get a very beautiful pattern due to the special tatting technique that you can use not only in making earrings but ...
Today I want to share with you the story about how I restored my desk chair. I used denim scraps. I sewed using patterns in the English technique called "Passacaglia".A year ago I already used this technique and made hot pads.I made eight pieces of napkins-coasters at once and the work ...
Sometimes my favourite customers share with me very interesting ideas. One of these ideas was the creation of a cap from the film About Rotkappchen: I say 'Thank you!' to Elena Vashkevich from the city of Berdsk and her order — this is how this tutorial was born! Materials: red felt, 2 ...
Today I’d like to show you how to tat flower earrings. This tutorial is good for those who’s already tried tatting. A pattern, to begin with. The number of petals is up to you. I made a flower with five petals. Plait the first petal: 7 knots, a picot, 10 knots, a picot with a seed bead, 10 ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений