Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paint on fabric

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial I will show you how you can paint a night winter landscape in the technique of hot batik without a sketch on fabric. To create a more textured sky I will use the salt effect. Tools and materials: natural silk satin; a frame for stretching silk; buttons; wax; wax melter; 2 bristle ...
04.07.2018 12:08  |  
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to realize your creative ideas. If you want to paint cotton gym shoes, take: textile white sneakers paint on silk (I took the 7 colours) black textile marker brush water   Remove the laces and set aside and wet the surface with the tongue: Apply colour ...
I want to show you how in 6 steps to paint neckerchief out of silk in the cold batik technique. Simple, creative and clear.   Step 1 Take a piece of white silk and stretch it on the frame: Step 2 Transfer the outline of your sketch on the tracing paper with a black marker. Step 3 Pin the sketch ...
I have a habit of adding new features to ordinary things. Once, I decided to decorate a standard laptop bag and took: paints and contours for textile of mostly metallic colours I drew a pattern with a piece of soap and began to draw following my imagination: The process... When the contours ...
The idea of textile feathers struck me a few days ago when I was going to make a small accessory. Materials and Tools 1. Scraps of fabric (patchwork scraps). 2. Threads. 3. Wire. 4. Glue (in this case, a well-known Titan). 5. Acrylic paint on fabric. 6. Brush. 7. I almost forgot about pliers, needle ...
18.01.2017 11:47  |  
To sew a pumpkin, you need - felt (brown and orange) - thread - glue - black dot contour for fabric. 1. Cut out a rectangle, fold it in half and sew along the edge manually or use your sewing machine (photo 1). 2. Sew the top edge with the needle and thread, tighten the thread and fasten it ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений