Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with the cotton thread

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
Easter is still far away, but I already want spring, the bustle of preparation, and in my desire to bring the holiday closer, I share with you the MK, which can embody many different ideas. America I have not opened, everyone knows how to make stamps. I'll show you how I decorated the ribbon ...
All is simple and easy! Tools and materials: 2 pieces of linen cloth: 60-70 cm by 18-22 cm if the fabric is thin, get an additional layer of fleece or thin batting pencil (chalk) scissors needle thread sewing machine something round as a template with a 16 cm diameter   Sew a simple tube out of a ...
We're going to sew a fairy doll to decorate a nursery. You need: 1. Felt of four colours (beige, pink, yellow, blue and a little white). 2. Scissors, pins, needle, thread. 3. Polyester batting for stuffing. 4. Velcro. 5. Template. 1. The template is very simple, you can draw it on your own or ...
If you want to make a brooch out of an embroidery, there's a good idea how to frame it. You need: Your embroidery. Cotton fabric for patchwork. 5 mm cord. Czech beads No. 10. Threads or monofilament. Moment Crystal Glue. Needles, scissors; a pencil. Thick cardboard, thick leather or suede, a ...
Good afternoon, dear friends! I want to tell and show you today how I knit a sweater and cap for a teddy bear.You need: cotton threads, two colours knitting needle crochet hook scissors ruler measuring tape ribbon buttons the bearAs my mother taught me, first you need to knit a sample to calculate ...
Today I want to show you how I sew clothes with lining for my teddy animals. This time, it will be a jacket for a bear. I will try to explain everything clearly and, I think, you will succeed! Well, let's start. You can draw a pattern yourself or download from the Internet, I share the way of ...
17.11.2017 17:28  |  
Winter is a magical time of the year! After all, itis the time of favourite holidays — wonderful New Year and Christmas! Home is decorateв marvelously, there is an atmosphere of fairy tales and magic! And the process of preparing for these holidays is a great pleasure and enjoyment! I offer you to ...
If you like crocheting and love dogs, this DIY is for you! The size of the ready puppy made from the specified yarn is about 7 cm.Things you need: Iris threads, three shades of brown hook No. 1 filler for toys acrylic paint 4 buttons for fastening the legs 2 beads for eyes polymer clay for nose ...
We all love to give and receive gifts, especially something sweet. And I decided to show you how to create a souvenir doll — a Girl with a Candy that is based on protective folk doll called stolbushka (like a 'post', 'column').  You need: - little birch post 12-14 cm, diameter ...
The idea of textile feathers struck me a few days ago when I was going to make a small accessory. Materials and Tools 1. Scraps of fabric (patchwork scraps). 2. Threads. 3. Wire. 4. Glue (in this case, a well-known Titan). 5. Acrylic paint on fabric. 6. Brush. 7. I almost forgot about pliers, needle ...
Offer to sew such cute Easter gifts :) They can decorate a festive cake and the interior. Such chickens live at my home all year round in vases. Start? You need: - felt with pattern and plain felt - threads - needles - pins - scissors - patterns (I draw by hand) - holofayber - sushi ...
17.02.2017 12:29  |  
Today I suggest you to sew a headband in the style of pin-up, very popular in the 50s of the last century and popular now. Gather girl-friends, choose fabrics and start. Materials - fabric of the desired size (82cm х12cm) - wire (copper or aluminum) 80 cm length (I bent the ends so that the ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений