Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with paint acrylic

26 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
Personally, I love Christmas decorations of twine, they are light, stylish and natural! They always look beautiful in Christmas decor. They are perfect for homes where there are small children and pets, because these toys do not break! I want to share the idea of making woven stars. It seems that ...
It is time for Christmas tree decoration — this is my favorite activity :) Guess, you think the same. Now on the shelves of stores you can find a variety of Christmas decorations, but the most original are the ones that you make with your own hands. The most simple Christmas balls can turn into very ...
I want to show you how to make adorable winged pigs :) This tutorial will help you to make excellent souvenirs for New Year with minimal cost. Almost everyone can find all necessary materials at home, the only thing you will have to buy is a self-hardening clay :) The materials needed: newspapers; ...
The anticipation of the holiday creates a festive mood. And to create a festive atmosphere entirely enveloping us even before New Year and Christmas, I offer you to make some magic on a Christmas home decor — a Christmas ball. For decorating Christmas balls you will need: water-dispersion paint or ...
Today I want to show you how to make a Christmas candle holder with your hands. You do not have to be a professional designer, everything is easy and simple:) This candle holder will be a perfect decoration for the holiday table, it will make the atmosphere of cosiness and comfort. In general, ...
You need: 1.Stones (pebbles). 2. Water. 3. Napkins for decoupage. 4. Acrylic paint. 5. Acrylic varnish. 7. PVA glue. 8. Brushes. 9. Alcohol. 10.Primer.     Slightly sand and degrease the pebbles.   Apply the primer:   After slightly drying, tear out a piece of the napkin. Dilute PVA glue with ...
I want to share a DIY on creating a tray for sweets. 1. As always, start with sanding and priming. 2. I take a plywood sheet with the thickness of 6 mm and removed the top layer — the top layer are put at the bottom of the tray and glued. 3. The gaps are painted black. The same is done with the ...
You need:- sticks for ice cream of any color, 10 PCs.- stationery knife- ruler, pencil, sponge, glue- acrylic paints- a piece of cardboard, 5 x 6 cm- wax candle, sandpaper- various decorations Arrange the sticks as shown in the photo, make marks: Cut off the excess parts: Glue the sticks to the ...
22.05.2018 16:40  |  
Iw ant to show you how to paint a table for a laptop and a mouse. You can select any image, I picked a mouse and a cat :) 1. Prepare all materials and tools: I used acrylic paint, brushes and sponges. 2. Apply the background. Then start painting the mouse: 3. Give shades: 4. And paint details: ...
I offer you to paint a plate using a butterfly pattern! So, you need: a transparent plate butterfly pattern for painting Decola glass contours acrylic paint and varnish Print the template:)  Stick it to the back side of the plate. And get pleasure creating: And fill free spaces with different ...
I had a couple of old dark metal wall lights. But I needed light furniture to match the new design of my flat. The way out was to paint them! Materials I used: acrylic paint silver acrylic paint First, cover the parts with screws to make them smooth. Make white paint of the desired colour, I ...
I want to suggest an idea of a simple but rather unusual souvenir — a ballpoint pen out of a feather.  You need: 1. Large goose feather. 2. Ball pen refill. 3. Acrylic paint. 4. Brush, water. 5. Scissors. Cut off the tip of the feather. The pen refill is also cut up to the size of the feather. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений