Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with water

54 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше
To work, we will need: gypsum (can be used for construction); plasticine; plunger; office knife; form for filling plaster (you can caps with a cut top); acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer; sandpaper; drill; lace; tweezers; dry flowers (you can use fresh flowers, lace); Roll out the plasticine on the ...
Very soon we will meet with the biggest family holiday — Christmas and the New Year. And what a New Year without a Christmas tree? A Christmas tree is a mandatory attribute of the holiday. But a Christmas tree without decor is not a Christmas tree. A tree without toys is not a tree. So today we will ...
You will need Barbados yarn by Alize, Turkey. If desired, these leaves can be made of Tops, but it'll be more fuss.Cut the yarn into pieces — we will need uncoiled parts.Straighten each segment, giving the shape of a leaf.Decorate at will with decorative fibers. In this case, we need ...
I have decided to make a video about the process of creating ceramics. ⠀ The art of ceramics does not tolerate haste, it is quite methodical. First, the product is created from clay, if you make a mistake, then it may be cracked after firing. So, do not be in a hurry. Next, the ...
29.07.2019 14:23  |  
In this tutorial, I will show you how to felt a smooth and dense wool ball, which you can use to make necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches etc. Most tutorials on felting beads use either needle felting, or combine needle and wet felting, felt on the bubble film etc. I will show you how to do ...
I offer you a tutorial on how to make "Still Life with Violin" textured glowing panel. The techniques used are simple and anyone can master them. You will learn firing, brushing, applying brass leaf, decoupaging, or rather "implanting" a picture in the varnish. This panel will ...
Friends, I want to share a very simple and really great, but rare recipe — liquid soap based on sugar and honey. A common question people who first see sugar soap ask — doesn't skin get sticky? Of course not! Sugar soap does not have much foam, but it lathers perfectly, and washes off with ...
  This tutorial is dedicated to the conquerors of space and all dreamers... children and adults. Gouache painting is easy and just nice! Space is still something unknown, as well as our gifts and talents!  We want to learn a lot about ourselves... For this you need to create, try ...
28.06.2019 19:12  |  
I already have a tutorial on making a wooden tray. It is very convenient and I use it every day. But I have decided to go ahead and make a concrete tray. Note that I make it not for any utilitarian reasons, but for the sake of aesthetic effect, so to speak. This is primarily a decorative element ...
Live fire for the garden with your own hands ia a great decor! Burning fire is very eye-catching for its beauty. This decor can be made inexpensively, and it will decorate a corner in the garden or country house. To make it, you will need:• plastic container;• cement, sand, water ...
Today you will observe how I am making this tray from scratch. I really liked working with wood, sawing, polishing, painting. In summer you can make it safely on the street. What did I do it for? Well, first of all, any morning will be brighter if you treat your beloved one to breakfast from such a ...
Paper art attracts by the fact that you can create a masterpiece from cheap paper. Such things can be seen on the Internet, they amaze you. But today we will create simple daisies from drawing paper. You can also try to use office paper, just dry it a little longer not to tear the petals. You can ...
1 2 3 4 5 Дальше

Модальное окно для уведомлений