Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with twine

28 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
In this tutorial, I want to show you how to weave a keychain in the macrame technique.  So, to weave a keyring, we need: Cotton twine 3mm — 4 m.Carbine — 1 piece. Cut into 4 long ropes of 100 cm. Fix the carabiner vertically and follow the diagram on the photo clearly. You will succeed!& ...
Today I will make a very cute 2020 symbol — angel mouse. That's it, no more, no less :)I think it turned out very fabulous and magical! Be sure to try to sew this, especially if you have children :) This mouse can decorate the back of the crib or a chandelier, and during Christmas ...
Wreath from twigs and dried flowers — this is perfect for decoration. This eco-style wreath will decorate any room, and you will add gentle natural shades and natural materials to your interior. Most importantly, this wreath is easy to make. You will need absolutely any branches, it is better to ...
Heat trivet is a very common thing and often used in everyday life.I offer you to make unusual cup trivet of fabric in the form of a mouse. I think this is very important, because a mouse or rat is a symbol of next year and it's time to think about souvenirs for friends and acquaintances :) ...
Angels are always relevant, they are given for a birthday, an angel's day, a wedding, and they can decorate a room. Textile angels perfectly fit into the nursery, because they are so cute and cozy. This couple I made to decorate the room for two sisters, we decorated the handles of the wardrobe ...
As you know, the symbol of 2020 is a rat or mouse. I have already started to get ready and especially for those who also like to prepare in advance, I share my tutorial. Surprise your friends and family with an unusual New Year souvenir. Make a rat or a mouse with your own hands. Christmas toy in ...
Natural materials sometimes strike by their diversity. Any bump, twig or nut, even if it can look blank at first glance, may be a great decor in interior compositions. So I suggest creating an interior wreath of natural materials in the shape of a heart with me. For more elegance, we will complement ...
Simple tutorial on how to make a photo frame.You will need: cardboard; jute rope 3.5 meters long; twine; decor. I will not describe how to cut out a cardboard blank quickly. For those who have never done it before would be easier and clearer to watch the video. The frame is 2 cm wide. For the ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an Easter box. The papier-mâché blank should be sanded and primed with non-aqueous varnish. I did it with shellac. Then prime it in two layers with white acrylic paint from a DIY shop, or two layers of acrylic soil. Dry for 1 hour. To apply ...
19.03.2019 14:02  |  
Today I want to present you a tutorial on the decor of a wine bottle with volume relief. I will tell you how to decorate a bottle with putty and self-hardening mass. I am not a pioneer to make such a bottle, I will just tell how I have made it. You will need the following materials: glass bottle; ...
29.12.2018 10:56  |  
Let me have my own tutorial... It is relevant not only for New Year — you can thematically decorate any holiday. Christmas tree takes up little space, so it will perfectly decorate a table. By the way, we made such a Christmas tree as a Christmas craft in the kindergarden and it took the first place ...
Personally, I love Christmas decorations of twine, they are light, stylish and natural! They always look beautiful in Christmas decor. They are perfect for homes where there are small children and pets, because these toys do not break! I want to share the idea of making woven stars. It seems that ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений