Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with structural paste

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
16.12.2019 14:04  |  
I really like three-dimensional drawings, I offer you a tutorial using stencils, structural paste and patina. It turns out very beautiful, you can try on unpainted wood, papier-mache and non-enameled ceramics. You will need: a stencil for acrylic paints (you can use the one with 3D effect), acrylic ...
If you have lovely old things and you want to keep memory of their owner, then this tutorial is for you. This old sewing machine belongs to my friend, or rather her mother and my task was to give it a second life. Let's begin. You will need the following materials to work: Prepare the lid and ...
I do love the Provence style and me, Tatiana Olkhovikova, decided to create with you a beautiful tray to decorate a kitchen or countryside house.   You need: wooden tray acrylic primer sanding sponge different brushes cloth or paper towel structural pasta decoupage card transparent file spraying ...
Materials and Tools 1. Two plywood blanks for clocks with a 30 cm in diameter 2. Acrylic paint (white, shabby gold) 3. Structural pasta (thin in this case). I used TAIR structural paste 4. Plaster molds of different shapes (I make them myself, using imprints of different stuff in structural clay ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений