Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stencil

16 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
16.12.2019 14:04  |  
I really like three-dimensional drawings, I offer you a tutorial using stencils, structural paste and patina. It turns out very beautiful, you can try on unpainted wood, papier-mache and non-enameled ceramics. You will need: a stencil for acrylic paints (you can use the one with 3D effect), acrylic ...
2 ideas how to make flower pots with your own hands. The first flower pot turned out in steampunk style, and the second one is as if made of old bronze. Pots do not difficult, such do not buy in the store. Steampunk style pot: 00:00 Old bronze imitation flower pot: 06:17 You will need: plastic ...
Lace patterns and elements seem very difficult for a beginner to repeat, but it is not so! In this tutorial, Jutta Art will show you how to use a stencil to create a delicate and very beautiful lace that will decorate a gift bottle. For work you will need:• Glass bottle;• ...
Very often for the decor of your home we need something that cannot be found in stores. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create a functional and beautiful thing without using special materials. We will also pay great attention to the design of the decoupage card: we will tell you how to ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an Easter box. The papier-mâché blank should be sanded and primed with non-aqueous varnish. I did it with shellac. Then prime it in two layers with white acrylic paint from a DIY shop, or two layers of acrylic soil. Dry for 1 hour. To apply ...
A convenient and roomy pencil case is indispensable to creative people. And it's nice to keep your tools in a beautiful and unique product, which has a lot of love and kindness! The box with the symbol of the coming year will be a great gift to friends, family and of course for yourself! You ...
This tutorial is not very complicated, but, in my opinion, the result is a warm and friendly work. You will need the following materials: a blank — a tea box for bulk products; a layout; white glue or special glue for decoupage; putty; acrylic lacquer; acrylic paint: colors — white, ochre (you can ...
Bears stand apart of other symbols of New Year. On the one hand, they are not connected with Ded Moroz or Santa Claus. But polar bears live at the North pole, and where the pole is, there is eternal winter, so the association with the winter holiday is the most direct. Moreover, you can remember a ...
If you have never tried to decor a bottle this is a great opportunity to do it. Sometimes it's hard to find a really nice gift for a man, but a bottle with decoration is always a good option. We will transform an ordinary bottle into a stylish gift for a man: edging with imitation of embossed ...
Decorate the kitchen Board with your hands in decoupage technique. The master class includes step-by-step photos, with detailed description for beginners masters of the craft. We need: 1. Blank. 2. Acrylic primer. 3. Acrylic or oil paint. 4. Acrylic varnish. 5. Brush and sponge. 6. Sandpaper. 7. ...
I want to share a very simple and budget idea of decorating surfaces with stencils. There's no need to buy expensive pasta, coating for wood will perfectly cope with it.  You need: A stencil with a sticky backside is applied well to the surface. The coating is applied with a spatula or palette ...
I represent you a simple and low budget tutorial in concrete casting. You can use this technique to create decorative figurines for further decoration, decoupage and painting. Concrete withstands any temperature and can be applied outside. You need the following materials: decorative boxes for ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений