Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stamens for flowers

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
The very first flowers, so delicate, fragile and bright! I will show you how you can make an original gift with your own hands for the spring holiday Easter, the symbols of which are traditionally these flowers. They symbolize the resurrection of nature after the winter cold. Fresh flowers decorate ...
In this tutorial, I will tell you how to make a leather sunflower brooch. You will need yellow, green and black leather (0.6-0.8 mm thin); floristic wire; black stamens; clasp for brooches; PVA glue; decor: feathers of a peacock; beads; wire with diameter of 0.3 mm. 1. From yellow leather, ...
You need: white leather of medium thickness (0.4-0.7 mm) white fur PVA glue white stamens for flowers candle tweezers pin brooch width of 3.2-3.8 cm puncher Roses 1-3. Cut out by 4-5 petals for each rose. 4-6. Scorch each petal after that. 7-9. Apply glue and roll central petals: 10. The rest ...
Today I will tell you how to create an exquisite spring accessory, a Branch of Jasmine from self-hardening polymer clay (cold porcelain).The tutorial is quite detailed and is suitable even for beginners, and I hope that experienced sellers may find something useful here. Materials:• smooth self ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений