Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with stamens

6 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
In this tutorial we will show you how to make an Easter handmade wreath. You will need a base of branches (we used a base of birch branches), three foam eggs, leaves, stamens, cotton lace, linen twine, sisal fiber, paints (we used tempera), cotton yarn (thin), brushes and a needle for sewing. ...
Flowers of rep ribbon of 4 cm wide. The flower diameter is 7.5 cm. For decorating, you can use any elastic bands, clips, headbands... Beginners can do these flowers easily... You will need the following materials (for 1 flower): * rep pink ribbon of 4 cm wide (1 m); * rep pink ribbon of 4 cm wide ( ...
Step-by-step tutorial on how to make snowdrops of satin ribbons. These flowers will decorate your home interior, they do not require watering and never fade. These interior flowers will be a great gift for mothers, grandmothers, teachers for March 8. Materials for the composition: satin green ...
Have you prepared gifts for your beloved on St. Valentine's Day? I'll show you how I sew hearts using soft fabric, I hope this will be useful :) You need the following materials and tools: fabric ribbon lace cardboard batting sewing machine stencil glue gun Cut out a heart. Stitch it on ...
I'd like to share with you a DIY on creating this delicate card. First, I list all necessary materials and tools. Materials: paper for watercolor, density 200-250g scrapbook paper 1-2 sheet 30*30 a piece of cotton, linen flowers (paper, fabric, knitted...) sisal, raffia die-cuts waxed cord ...
Here comes the spring... And I really wanted to please you, my dear readers, with a new DIY. This time I will tell how to make an author's leather brooch.  You need: 1) genuine leather (thickness about 0.8 mm)2) paper, pen3) scissors4) gel pen (silver)5) PVA glue and an instant glue6) ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений