Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with soutache cord

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Mango Mojito color is named one of the main summer colors in 2019. What will summer wardrobe do without a bright playful bracelet?! Therefore, in this tutorial I propose to make such a bracelet — sunny, summer. Honey! For work, you will need: - 4 colors of soutache;- faceted Rondeli beads of 2, 4 ...
Materials and tools 1. Yellow soutache. 2. Soutache with golden lurex. 3. Black button with a diameter of 4 cm. 4. Findings for round brooches. 5. Thread of yellow rondels, 2*3 mm. 6. Thread. 7. Thin needle. 8. Small piece of leather or suede. 9. Glue gun. 10. Lighter. To make a fastening ...
Hello! I have long wanted to make this tutorial the idea for which I borrowed from my sister. There is much time until the end of the Lent, so you can have time to decorate a couple of eggs. You need: 1. Foam eggs of different size - I like large ones. 2.Scheme of embroidery, better of the size ...
You need the following materials: 1. Rondelle beads of 6 x 4 mm — 12 pcs 2. Rondelle beads of 2*3 mm — thread 3. Drop beads, 12*7 mm — 2 pcs 4. Black rondelle beads, 3*4 mm — 4 pcs 5. #10 black seed beads 6. Black soutache cord 7. Soutache cord with golden lurex 8. White and black threads ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений