Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sewing

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
Today I will tell you how to create patchwork fabric out of scraps with your own hands. Every seamstress has a lot of scraps that you feel pity to throw away but are actually useless :) I will tell you how to find a use for those little scraps of fabric. You need: 1. Scraps of fabric. 2. Any fabric ...
21.02.2017 15:27  |  
Take paper from Tilda collection and a base (the paper on which all is attached) of size 13*10 cm. Glue one on another. Next, take a piece of Tilda fabric, with lovely floral prints: they are always combined with each other! :) Then I bathe lace in tea. Sew it to the side vertically. But ...
This chair manufactured by IKEA is called Patrick. It faithfully served for about 10 years and frayed, has undergone several restorations. The task: fix the upholstery. Decision: it was decided to decorate the worn out parts of the chair along the contour of the seams with a linen printed fabric ...
I want to show you how to make a basket for needlework from clothespins. It can be used for knitting or storing small items - buttons, thread, etc. Materials needed: - empty plastic paint jar - wooden clothespins - sandpaper - white spirit - glue - jute twine - cloth - thread for sewing - ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений