Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with sequins

25 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 3 Дальше
A long time ago, I published a video tutorial on beautiful hummingbird. Now it is available for you. The difficulty mode is low, a beginner can cope. Part 1.  The more you like, the faster I will continue. Materials: felt for embroidery; sequins 4 mm and 3 mm of the same colour or similar ...
I present you a tutorial on creating an interesting beaded brooch. We'll embroider a blue dragonfly brooch. This tutorial consists of two parts. In the first, we will make wings from wire and tulle. You will need truncale cannetille, rhinestones, beads, and sequins. This cute brooch will ...
Paper is very grateful and pliable material if it is wet. When dried, after treatment it becomes hard and keeps its shape.  In the previous tutorial, we learned how to make inexpensive basis for green leaves.  Today we will decorate a gift box simply and beautifully. I cut down the ...
30.04.2019 16:14  |  
Jewellery and embroidery in the form of insects have become trendy recently, and it is not going to give in, so various bugs and butterflies are as relevant as ever. In this tutorial, I will teach you how to make a "Fly" brooch, which will be a bright addition to any look. For work, you ...
25.02.2019 17:03  |  
I would like to share my own way to make a package box. It is not very expensive and is quite simple to make. To make the box, you`ll need: - 3 sheets of watercolor paper, A3, 200 gr/m; - 1 file (60 µm); - sequins of different colors and shapes; - 1 sheet of cardboard, A4 size; - 6 sheets of ...
December is the month when everyone is preparing for the upcoming New Year. Someone does it a little earlier, someone a little later. We complete everything that needs to be completed, we complete our work, and, of course, we are looking forward to a long weekend that we can devote to what we want. ...
Are you looking for more ideas for inspiration? Sometimes, we can start creating after getting a new angle on familiar things :)A versatile element of Christmas decor of the simplest jar. We create the texture of window frost and weave an unusual wreath. The materials used in the work: a jar; a ...
I continue to share with you my Christmas crafts. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Christmas tree ornament. We still have time to make a Christmas toy and hang it on a tree. We will create a simple snowflake out of felt. The edges of felt do not crumble and are very easy to work with. ...
22.12.2018 11:47  |  
In this video tutorial, I'll show you how to embroider a 'Bee' brooch. You can take the suggested technique of embroidery as a basis and come up with your own design. This brooch can be a great gift for loved ones. You can watch my other videos to find out how to make a brooch of ...
In this tutorial we will make a New Year card with a pig — the symbol of the coming 2019. At the end of the article I'll show a few ideas of other cards, so you could be inspired by something, and make a postcard by yourself for your loved ones. The postcard with a pig is easy to make, it can ...
A wonderful Christmas postcard of paper with a lovely Christmas tree inside. It is very simple! The tree is made of regular colored paper with accordion folds. It looks very impressive :)A perfect gift for New Year! Materials: - a sheet of thick colored paper; - a sheet of thin colored paper; - a ...
We will need: linen; cotton fabrics; trim; vliesofix; holofiber; beads; sequins; satin ribbon. The magical holidays approach, both children and adults look forward to them — Christmas and New Year. We take out cherished boxes with Christmas garlands, golden balls and cones from quite corners and ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений