Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with rice paper

4 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
What can be made from a can? It turns out that you can make beautiful storage jars or flower pots of it!  I will show step by step photos. 1. Here are the jars I have, I removed the label. 2. Take a brush and paint. I took alkyd enamel, it is more resistant than acrylic paint. Paint the can in the ...
Materials: a wooden box blank; fine-grained sandpaper; white acrylic primer; white wood putty; a palette knife; rice paper for decoupage; white glue; a synthetic brush, a porous sponge; white acrylic paint; pearl red acrylic paint; brown acrylic paint; beige acrylic paint; acrylic lacquer. 1. ...
You need: scissors napkins for decoupage rice paper glass contour flat synthetic brush  glue for decoupage lace and ribbon glass bottle Glue the rice paper to the bottle.   Apply flowers cut out of a napkin:   Glue it: Use the contour: And decorate the bottle with pieces of lace and ribbon: ...
You need: - base paper, Stone Paper Stamperia - glue for decoupage, Mix Media Glue - rice paper for decoupage - paper for transfer - Stamperia Super-Transfer Concentrate  - spraying paint Aqua Color Stamperia - stamps and permanent stamp inks - Honeycomb background stencil  - white  ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений