Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with rhinestones

15 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
1 2 Дальше
01.12.2018 10:24  |  
The video has all the description, but just in case I will repeat the process here. We will need: a Christmas sledge blank; acrylic paints (including fluorescent paints); one-step craquele lacquer; gold contour; contours with glitters, 3D gel with glitters; a brush, a sponge; stencils (I had a ...
27.11.2018 10:31  |  
I offer you a fairly simple tutorial on making Christmas toys that does not require any special skills and knowledge. In the house of every woman there are always small pieces of fabric, lace and ribbons and small decorative elements, of which we will now create our masterpiece. You can replace all ...
In this master class I will explain in detail how and what I use when creating "imitation of filigree enamel" and "imitation of metal". Three-dimensional elements can be different (filigrees, chipboards, cast lace, castings from molds), but the principle is the same. 1. To start ...
I offer you to sew a couple of small lovebird dolls for yourself or as a gift. Mine turned out about 15 cm. You need: Fabric for face — 2 pieces 15 by 10 cm. Fabric for clothes — 2 types — pieces about 15 by 10 cm Holofiber. Waxed cord about 55-60 cm. Wooden beads for the legs — 4 pcs. Wool for ...
I want to share with you my original tutorial on creating a bright necklace. This piece of jewellery easily matches any look with a white classic shirt, sweater or a festive outfit :)So, let's start! You need: 1.3 mm felt decorative sew-on gems of several colours metal chain (2 sizes) ...
Sometimes one wants to make a Christmas ornament with his own hands, but very little time is left, we are often very busy. And one wants it to be bright, spectacular and extraordinary. And the way out is an urgent beautiful Christmas decoration! You need: transparent plastic disc rhinestones Draw ...
Watch how to make Christmas tree decorations with your own hands. These Christmas toys will perfectly decorate your Christmas tree. You can easily make them yourself or with children.Materials and tools: • foam ball• ribbons• rhinestones• hot glue Start:
Today I want to show you the process of creating a moth brooch. You need: - large framed Marquis rhinestone - 6 little sew-on framed rhinestones - 6 glass beads - seed beads No. 10: black, black with sparks, transparent with sparks, green, purple - blue-and-green chameleon cut seed beads №10 - ...
Today I want to show you the way of making cute earrings with flowers from pearls and beads. For this you need: - natural pearls 6mm = 10pcs - glass rhinestones 5 mm = 2pcs - silver beads  #10 = 40 pcs - white ivory beads  #10 = 30. - silver plated wire 1-1.5 mm = 15cm - silvery wire 0.3 mm = 120cm ...
Nature is what always inspires me, and you, I hope! Today I offer to make a dragonfly brooch. For this you need: - silk chiffon - #10 beads, red and gold - #8 beads, red - 4-8 mm rhinestones  — 4 pcs - 3 mm rhinestones — 3 pcs - 4x6 mm crystal beads — 2 pcs - gold twisted thread - pin - 6 pins with ...
Embroider this unique blacelet for yourself or as a gift! Using the idea, you can make a headband or choker. You need: 1. Ribbon. A small piece, the size of your wrist. 2. Beads, rhinestones. 3. Findings. 4. Sturdy thread. 5. Needle. 6. Scissors. 7. Pliers.   Carefully sew beads along the pattern. ...
22.02.2017 11:48  |  
Hello, dear readers! Today I will show you how you can make a three-dimensional spring card with a bird and many other details!!! Work with chipboards, glimmer, paints, embossing and other intricacies of scrapbooking))) If you do not have any decorative elements - do not worry and feel free to take ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений