Password update

DIYs & Tutorials with rep ribbon

9 publications with this material found
Sort by: 
Date

Popularity
04.06.2019 19:37  |  
Marshmallows are ribbon flowers in tsunami kanzashi technique that have an amazing airy look and are of special beauty and attractiveness. To create this hair jewellery, I used the following materials: Hair of any girl should always look beautiful. To highlight their luxury, you need ...
28.03.2019 09:39  |  
To surprise your daughter, make beautiful bows in kanzashi technique of rep ribbons. They are also used for other purposes — to decorate gifts. To create cute shell bows, I used the following materials: Kanzashi is Japanese art of creating flowers from pieces of linen. The ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make beautiful bows in kanzashi technique. I recommend to make it of rep ribbons, because in this model it is important to keep the volume that a satin ribbon gives. You will need: rep ribbon 2.5 cm wide; 4 segments 34 cm long (two contrasting colors); 3 ...
In this tutorial I will show you how to make a Kanzashi bow of ribbons 4 cm wide. The previous tutorial was about the same model, but of a narrow ribbon. These bows are for adult fashionistas. So, you will need: rep ribbon 4 cm wide; 4 segments 43 long; 3 segments 12 cm long (for flags); 5-6 cm ...
Elegant spring bows with Kanzashi tulips. To create hair bows in the form of tulips, I used rep ribbons in the following sizes: Almost every person associate spring with blossom of tulips and daffodils. Unfortunately, tulips are short-lived, just after a few days they fade, leaving its aroma and ...
I want to share with you my original tutorial on creating a bright necklace. This piece of jewellery easily matches any look with a white classic shirt, sweater or a festive outfit :)So, let's start! You need: 1.3 mm felt decorative sew-on gems of several colours metal chain (2 sizes) ...
02.02.2018 16:07  |  
A Tea Bag Bookmark may be an original and easily made gift, a cheering accessory. Materials and tools: - soft and hard felt - tape - threads and needle - polyester batting - scissors - pencil, chalk, tailor's marker   Begin! 1. Make a pattern:   2. Fold in half and cut out:   3. Now transfer ...
19.01.2018 11:29  |  
Treat your car guys — present such a Valentine, it will perfectly fit in your car and home interior! The wheel-like base can be bought or made out of rubber, papier-mache, etc.To make one, follow the pics below: More option:    
With the help of this DIY you will learn how to sew a vanity-bag with a zip. So, you need: 1. Scraps of fabric 13*25 cm — 2 pcs, 10*25 cm — 1 piece (or a 34*25 cm cloth if you don't sew from pieces).2. Rep ribbon with a width of 22 mm — length 120 cm3. A piece of fabric for lining — 34*25 cm4. ...

Модальное окно для уведомлений